Ranking
Once i did that and they almost raged on me for some reason, i have no clue why thou. xD
~The Age Of Gaming~
I make terrible decisions. Starting recording an ARAM match yesterday and we were getting our asses kicked, we lost both turrets, we didn't even touch their first turret. We had 16 kills and they had 38. So I figured we lost the game so I stopped recording, then we ended up getting an ace twice and we pushed and won.. But I only recorded us losing... Fml lol. Then today I record the whole ARAM and we lose.
I think it doesn't want you to record at all? lol nice thou with that comeback!
~The Age Of Gaming~
I got Sivir twice in ARAM which were my first 2 games. Lost the first one because I didn't know how shit works and I accidentally put 3 marks on my E when the game started.

Second Time...

Also, I can probably teach you a thing or two on LoL. That game isn't really that hard except for when your ping gets stuck on 3k the whole match and you get an fps drop every 5 mins.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I'm not bad at the game, I just dislike being put into the purple team. (since a lot of my fav champs use skill shots) I can't aim downwards for shit lol. I have an awesome recording of an ARAM i did yesterday. I got Janna and carried so hard lol.
To me, purple team is below and blue team is above. The fuck? xD
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays