Toribash
This is so unfair, it's not even funny.

Haha, just point people to this thread and they will probably just give up.

Also Fl0wer for name is great
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
i like version 1 the most, it have the eye
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
i like version 1 the most, it have the eye

good point.

what's up babe?

i see you liked nidhogg! :P
the only way we can play it online i guess if we buy it??;p

anyway, one question about your gaming equipment:
what do you use to play games like darksouls/lords of the fallen etc..
hopefully it's not something super expensive xD

/offtopic
Your messed up world enthrills me
err.. we need to play bushido blades on emularor, better than nidhog

nah, i use antient logiteck gamepad, but i had to find work-arounds such as x360ce and xpadder in worst cases, as games support xbox controller only.

i would recommend to buy a simple xbox controller.

anyway here is mine. i really like it and i don't want to replace it, but seems like i will had to soon as it start to breaks. meh, it was 7-8 years.

you see, buying peripherals is far better investment than pc parts as these are usefull & great untill they break.

Last edited by snake; Oct 29, 2014 at 01:43 PM.
tell me about aikido
You know what, since the plant-thingy you created deviates form our initial logo, you could add the scraps of our beloved mascot lying dead on the ground, and a cardboard box where we all know snake hides.

Damn, should'a visited this forum more during the last weeks...
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
Since I need to post this into event thread tomorrow, I suggest someone name the god damn thing and write a short story about it.

It was a robot, how it became plant and for what purpose is it used (guarding fl0w dojo?)

Write something so I can add it under image and post it. We have a day to do it!
SMOG GO DO IT!!

My suggestions for the name:
fl0wer Roboticus
Robofl0wer
Wushu fl0wer
fl0wer mutant FL-0

PICK ONE.
-----
err.. we need to play bushido blades on emularor, better than nidhog

nah, i use antient logiteck gamepad, but i had to find work-arounds such as x360ce and xpadder in worst cases, as games support xbox controller only.

i would recommend to buy a simple xbox controller.

anyway here is mine. i really like it and i don't want to replace it, but seems like i will had to soon as it start to breaks. meh, it was 7-8 years.

you see, buying peripherals is far better investment than pc parts as these are usefull & great untill they break.

Ahhhh cool!! I really should buy a controller..if I find a cheap PC one I'll get it..otherwise I'll the Xbox controller.
Last edited by William; Oct 29, 2014 at 05:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Since I need to post this into event thread tomorrow, I suggest someone name the god damn thing and write a short story about it.

It was a robot, how it became plant and for what purpose is it used (guarding fl0w dojo?)

Write something so I can add it under image and post it. We have a day to do it!

okay, sure

let's call it fl0wer

in the golden age of wushu, once there was a mysterious cult, the strongest of them all. it came into existance after stealing the Wushu Flower, a formidable knowledge about the very nature of wushu itself from the Sacred Wushu Goddess, yet knowledge was so great that their bodies and minds could not grasp its infinity, and so they dedicated their existance to seeking ways to transform their own beings to fully embrace it. At first they were trying to perfect themselves with training and meditation, they become strong, stronger than ever, unstopable, unreachable, yet it was not enough and their mind still could not realise the full potential of knowledge they stolen. They were desparate and tried to alter their beings by enhancing it with technological miracles of an old age, developing the antient artifact known as Wushu CPU and implanting it into their brain in attempts to become one with a machine, a perfect being, a God of Wushu, yet their experiments failed and cultists with Wushu CPU implanted become insane and were killing their brothers by dozens, before killing themselves by tearing their eyes and stomach wide open with guts out and chocking in blood. After many fatal attemts they were short on numbers and on the edge of extinction, the black hand, the concil of the most dedicated and zealotus cultists decided that they can not give up and swore to achieve their ultimate goal by creating an artifical machine God of Wushu, leaving weak flesh and limited mind of human beings out of equasion. they started enslaving and brainwashing hundreds of people. adults and elders, women and children all around the province were enslaved to make them work constantly without any breaks, without eating, without sleeping untill they are drop dead, just to be replaced by another slave, all to create a perfect body for the Machine God of Wushu.
the Iron for Machine God's body was heated on dire black flames of burning dead slaves, often even those who still could breath, as they were walking into the furnace in fanatism and insanity dragging their dead comrades with them. To cool down the iron it was drawned in huge pools of blood of these worshiping slaves, producing the horrifying noise as the metal itself was screaming in terror.
when the iron body of Machine God of Wushu was finished it was smelling rotten, burning flesh and all charcoal black, just like the members of black hand were. they have implanted a Wushu CPU into the iron and put a stolen flower from Sacred Wushu Goddess within it's core. To make the whole thing moving they attended the mass suicide ritual spilling their own blood into machine veins. Machine God of Wusu has awakened and in it's dire scream, it illuminated with sunfire heat, turning black metal into blindingly shine silver, melting everything around and vaporizing the the unfortunate slaves. After awakening it proceeded to brutalize the whole tori world defeating whole armies and nations using the embraced knowledge of Sacred Wushu Goddess, stored in a flower. After destroying and killing every single human and animal in the world it finally come to rest. Centuries were passing and parts of Machine God of Wushu were decaying, yet the flower of Sacred Wushu Goddess replaced it with it's roots. Few thousands years passed an now the half decayed Machine God of Wushu became one with the sacred flower, twisting one into each other creating the horrifying bloodthristy sentinel, which continue to watch over the dead world, and ready to tear apart anything that will come it's way.

this is the legend of fl0wer.

here we go.

✔ cultists - we are obviously
✔ wushu - mod we play
✔ black hand - our leadership positions
✔ wushu CPU - achievement and TW T1 requirement
✔ flower - we are
✔ wushu robot as machine god - our mascot
✔ sacred wushu goddess - aka wushu mistress, our another mascot
✔ grim dark - because it's fun
✔ self destruction - because it's true

pretty much all our core features are covered. i think it's good enough.
Last edited by snake; Oct 29, 2014 at 07:48 PM.
tell me about aikido
I like the idea of some latin in the name, something like :

praestes carnivorae bionicus robustus fl0wer
(protector carnivorous bionic strong fl0wer)

We once found a beautiful flower on the verge of death, in the middle of nowhere. We cared for her, moving & planting her in front of our wushu dojo so her roots could drink the water directly from the mysterious fl0wing fountain that gives mysterious powerrrrs. Voodoo incantations were chanted to give her a part of each fl0w cultist's spirit and energy, to make her strong.
And strong she became... strong, huge, and scary.
She naturally became the protector of our lair, devouring anyone who would come too close ! But we knew some dangerous warriors were out there, seeking blood, and our lovely fl0wer would need some help. That's when our crazy engineer, 8oj4n, created bionic parts inspired by our former unbeatable wushubot - for her already strong body, something to protect her.... and... rumours say she's now able to unroot herself to travel on long distance.
But she's sleeping most of the time.
Last edited by deprav; Oct 29, 2014 at 07:41 PM.
okay, sure

let's call it fl0wer

in the golden age of wushu, once there was a mysterious cult, the strongest of them all. it came into existance after stealing the Wushu Flower, a formidable knowledge about the very nature of wushu itself from the Wushu Gods, yet knowledge was so great that their bodies and minds could not grasp its infinity, and so they dedicated their existance to seeking ways to transform their own beings to fully embrace it. At first they were trying to perfect themselves with training and meditation, they become strong, stronger than ever, yet it was not enough and their mind still could not realise the full potential of knowledge they stolen. They were desparate and tried to alter their beings by enhancing it with technological miracles of an old age, developing the antient artifact known as wushu CPU and implanting it into their brain in attempts to become one with a machine, a perfect being, a Wushu God, yet their experiments failed and cultists with wushu CPU implanted become insane and were killing their brothers by dozens, before killing themselves by tearing their eyes and stomach wide open with guts out and chocking in blood. After many fatal attemts they were short on numbers and on the edge of extinction

long lost art of wushu, that lives only in legends

i love this

Originally Posted by deprav View Post
I like the idea of some latin in the name, something like :

praestes carnivorae bionicus robustus fl0wer
(protector carnivorous bionic strong fl0wer)

We once found a beautiful flower on the verge of death, in the middle of nowhere. We cared for her, giving her water from our magic eternaly fl0wing fountain, chanted voodoo incantations to give her a part of each fl0w cultist's spirit and energy, to make her strong.
And strong she became... strong, huge, and scary.
She naturally became the protector of our lair, devouring anyone who would come too close ! But we knew some dangerous warriors were out there and our lovely fl0wer would need some help. That's when our engineer created bionic parts for her already strong body, something to protect her.... and... rumours say she's now able to unroot herself to travel on long distance.
But she's sleeping most of the time.

nice one too ^^