Ranking
Its sad to see such an influential clan as this become marked as inactive and dead but its great to see you guys have been rewarded for your long service and efforts.

May the rawr be with you
CkyToH/GuineaTigg Active from Mar 2008 - Jan 2019
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
Yeah, I agree Suck. These mods are truly clueless and probably don't even think of the community when doing anything in this game.

Where did I say any of this?
ya know something guys.
fuck Gynx everyone must have 3 chances not 2.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
We would have failed 15 chances. We simply don't have the activity to pass the consecutive tests and that is fine. I'm happy how the whole situation turned out for us. It's ok this way, let's not turn this into a discussion about killing clans. There are other places for that if you really feel it's necessary.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
We would have failed 15 chances. We simply don't have the activity to pass the consecutive tests and that is fine. I'm happy how the whole situation turned out for us. It's ok this way, let's not turn this into a discussion about killing clans. There are other places for that if you really feel it's necessary.

Completely agree it could have turned out much worse for Rawr and all this hate is unnecessary.
Yeah dudes, do not blame Gynx. He did very well, especially for us. And maybe for the community, dunno. But personally I enjoyed what happened, pretty much honest deal.
He's only doing his job at the end of the day right?

Its not like he decided he wanted to be a cunt randomly towards some clans hes a good guy being labeled as an ass for no good reason
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post

alright but RAWR is legend clan and legends live forever.
and if u searched for active people u were alive now.
The Toribash Community whenever staff attempt to improve things.

Done with this community, you guys suck.
Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
The Toribash Community whenever staff attempt to improve things.

true story.