Toribash
oh well interesting video, I think it describes the possible mental awareness.
Let me correct myself, I meant to talk about the different sections of existence, which includes the materia as itself.

Things I write about topics may confuse people, but I guess its just because of my grammar/language.

Anyways I think life contains many elements that we don't know or use them unknowingly.
Enjoint life
you mean you believe in a higher power or have some faith in the spiritual? I can't tell you that's wrong, so more power to you I guess
Originally Posted by kendrikLMR View Post
you mean you believe in a higher power or have some faith in the spiritual? I can't tell you that's wrong, so more power to you I guess

It's good to believe in higher powers and think about theoretic possibilities. That is healthy for your brain because you use your mental to visualize then.
Enjoint life
Personally, I think the definition/meaning of life is just to live and take advantage of it.

We are part of an unimaginable minority of things in the universe. We are alive. Among those things that are alive, we are also in an unimaginable minority, because we are sapient. We can feel emotion, we can think, we can acquire knowledge, and we can act based on that prior knowledge. We're definitely special.

On Earth, there's over 75 billion tons of living things. There's far over 10 quintillion insects alone on our planet. There's a mere 7 billion of us.

We're insanely lucky to be what we are, whether it's by divine force or coincidence of the universe. We only have a short time to experience it, though. So, live life, enjoy yourself, think, and die without regret. I doubt we're going anywhere once we die, and there's definitely no do-overs.
Originally Posted by ksuu View Post
Personally, I think the definition/meaning of life is just to live and take advantage of it.

We are part of an unimaginable minority of things in the universe. We are alive. Among those things that are alive, we are also in an unimaginable minority, because we are sapient. We can feel emotion, we can think, we can acquire knowledge, and we can act based on that prior knowledge. We're definitely special.

On Earth, there's over 75 billion tons of living things. There's far over 10 quintillion insects alone on our planet. There's a mere 7 billion of us.

We're insanely lucky to be what we are, whether it's by divine force or coincidence of the universe. We only have a short time to experience it, though. So, live life, enjoy yourself, think, and die without regret. I doubt we're going anywhere once we die, and there's definitely no do-overs.

thats definitely a positive definition
expect the part where you say we are a part of minority.
There must always be a species which is more advanced.
I think we have the possible freedom to prosper, when we imagine who we could be.

Of course we shouldn't overestimate but on the other hand, lets not limit our horizon.
Yeah these are 2 opposites but we can balance them by riding the bike forward.

"Life's a bycicle" -Smaiva
Enjoint life
To me, Life is a but a period of existence in which one has only one chance to live with all they can offer themselves before their inevitable passing. Of course, this window of time all of us have can either be brief or long.
A journey where it's not about the destination, but about the friends & fun you'll have getting there.

& when that journey is over, you'll be happy to have made it so far.
woah
I have quite an existentialist view on this.

My general definition of life is the journey & experience to find one's own meaning and purpose to the world in his/her lifetime.... if that actually answers the question lol.
Enigma | Indonesian?
rip aelise, she wil b remembrd