Toribash
Original Post
What is your definition of life
Hello and welcome to another smaiva thread,

the title says it all. I want you to tell me the definition because there is no definitive answer.
Enjoint life
life
noun

the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

the existence of an individual human being or animal.
Originally Posted by Surfings View Post
life
noun

the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death.

the existence of an individual human being or animal.

you also started the topic about death mhmm really deep
Enjoint life
Well life is when you get fucked sideways over and over again until your body literally cant take it anymore and you untimely die of some cause.

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
4 things:

Sex Power Money Love

Thats it.

(Sex&Love are different, you love your family, but you don't have sex with them for example. Also Money&Power are different, for example Bill Gates is a lot richer then Obama but Obama has a lot more power then him [for now])
1 word:
Reproduce.

If you think about it, all we were born to do was to find a mate and make babies. That's what all species do. It's what we're all supposed to be on the planet for.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by Qukslice View Post
1 word:
Reproduce.

If you think about it, all we were born to do was to find a mate and make babies. That's what all species do. It's what we're all supposed to be on the planet for.

true instinct

and of course love and sex is different.. if you live your life beside oppositions I guess death will loose all rights to your existence.
Enjoint life
Do shit for a couple of years then die. It's happening to all of us
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I think life can be everything, if you look around and see people die you think also that you get older and die. But do nowadays anybody try to think different ? I experienced my whole life the will power as the greatest source of energy... I think we could be so much more guys.
Enjoint life