people playing: 55, servers online: 17, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Money

Toribash Community » Toribash » Mods
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old May 9, 2018   #1
@Flesh
StreamChamp!

4th Dan Black Belt

Flesh's Modshop
Welcome to Flesh's Modshop, where Flesh tirelessly pours his life into this game.

Disclaimer: Your mod will NOT be finished the same day that you request it. I'm working on mods for projects to come, so they take priority. Also, don't badger me every day after you ask for a commission. That won't make it get done faster.

Mod TypeOptionsPrice Ranges
BodymoddingLight Bodymodding; Heavy Bodymodding; Point AdjustmentLight Bodymodding - 15,000 to 30,000 TC; Heavy Bodymodding - 35,000 TC to 50,000 TC; Point Adjustment - 10,000 to 20,000 TC
CompetitiveAlter Existing Mod; New ModAltered Comp - 2,500 to 5,000 TC; New Mod - 7,500 to 10,000 TC
EnvironmentBasic Environment; Interactive EnvironmentBasic Environment - 5,000 to 10,000 TC; Interactive Environment - 12,500 to 17,500 TC
ParkourSmall Parkour; Medium Parkour; Large ParkourSmall Parkour - 5,000 TC; Medium Parkour - 10,000 TC; Large Parkour - 20,000 TC
Other/MiscellaneousDepends on details of requestDepends on details of request

Some of my works include...

If you would like to request a mod, there are two different ways to do it. The first is through Discord, which is the most effective way to contact me. The second is through PM, where you may get your request later than Discord.

Flesh has the right to fully refund a request and straight up decline a request. Also, if you ask for a request, don't back out after I finish the mod or when I start development on the mod, as that wastes my time.

Discord: Flesh#6366
EX-Modmaker Squad 2k18 | Sm4sh Ganondorf/Samus Main | Modshop | Absolute T R A S H
Uncle Carl's Garage Basement Thumb Wrestling Championship: Final Match Edition.

Last edited by Flesh; Aug 11, 2018 at 02:08 PM..
Flesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2018   #2
jisse
Toribash Legend

4th Dan Black Belt
Clan: [T]

What mods have you made?
I'm curious what you could get for your money and I think some screenshots would benefit your buisness
jisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2018   #3
@Flesh
StreamChamp!

4th Dan Black Belt

Thank you for the suggestion and I'm flattered you looked at my measely little post! I added my four favorite works. I also made 80% of the Brotherhood Trials mod.
EX-Modmaker Squad 2k18 | Sm4sh Ganondorf/Samus Main | Modshop | Absolute T R A S H
Old Jun 16, 2018   #4
@Flesh
StreamChamp!

4th Dan Black Belt

Currently working on: Dragonball Z modpack!
Old Jul 8, 2018   #5
@Flesh
StreamChamp!

4th Dan Black Belt

bumpy road, eh