Toribash
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Glad someone finally did this, good job, but as Tyzi pointed out there are bugs. But thats the point of beta isn't it?

That is correct.

Originally Posted by cappuccino View Post
it's a bit squashed in my current resolution

despite that, sick work mate

Oh, thanks for that. It shouldn't take too much to fix that issue.

Originally Posted by Shade View Post
There is any way to upload TGA files?

I've been meaning to implement TGA file support. But as of right now, no.
Another cool thing wouldbe to make a section just for heads. With only the head with neck to rotate. Quite usefull and easy to use. gj
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Colors View Post
Sick website, i uploaded my fav set there.
Thighs seems to be working normally now.

is it just me then? (head/thighs)

same problem as TyZi plus:

Two vampire color choices and no hawk?

also where is wildfire?

(((
there seems to be an issue with the head and thighs not working correctly.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
I like this alot.
Nice work.

-But yeah, seams on the back of thighs and heads. some witchcraft going on there.
-Spelling mistake when you go to your profile: "Known as Bendover on Toirbash"
-I like the idea of having a head only section, more zoomed in or something, this could be really useful for giving previews of works.
-any chance of making individual galleries in your profile? so we can add folders for finished, WIP or featured works?
-adding tags to works to make for easier searching
-and a longshot one, no chance of getting an embed thing to post previews directly in posts on the forum? or is that a bit too much?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
same problem as TyZi plus:

Two vampire color choices and no hawk?

also where is wildfire?

(((

The site checks for differences in color by hex value, since supernova and vampire have the same hex value according to http://forum.toribash.com/tori_colors.php, it can not tell the difference.

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
I like this alot.
Nice work.

-But yeah, seams on the back of thighs and heads. some witchcraft going on there.
-Spelling mistake when you go to your profile: "Known as Bendover on Toirbash"
-I like the idea of having a head only section, more zoomed in or something, this could be really useful for giving previews of works.
-any chance of making individual galleries in your profile? so we can add folders for finished, WIP or featured works?
-adding tags to works to make for easier searching
-and a longshot one, no chance of getting an embed thing to post previews directly in posts on the forum? or is that a bit too much?

Yea I've got absolutely no clue why the mapping is incorrect on the back of the head and on both of the thighs, I might have to use or at least get different uv map values for those specific parts from a different rig.

I actually used to have a spinning head next to the preview of the rig on an older version of the site. I removed it because I thought it looked cluttered. I might consider re-adding it. The thumbnail images are actually determined by the last frame in which the user clicks the upload button. Users can get a zoomed in thumbnail of their head texture by adjusting the camera when wanting to upload.

I like the idea of having individual galleries in your profile. Although, this would probably require the most work out of your suggestions.

I considered using tags for better searching. I thought it'd be awhile before the site actually got that many uploads that tags would be considered efficient , so this it hasn't really been a priority of mine.

and yea, I actually used to have an embed option where users could copy a screen capture of their set to the clipboard. The problem with this was that users could then predict the path of texture flats. This could be resolved by using random strings and storing them in a database but it would require some work on a few of the pages.

My main priorities at the moment are to fix the UV mapping issues on the rig and to add tga file support.
Updates:
- I have fixed the aspect ratio issue so that tori previews will no longer be squished
- I have added all of the missing colors to the upload page.
- Small minor fixes to the color selector.
Last edited by Hagan; Jul 11, 2017 at 07:10 PM.
Added custom bbcode to use this on forum: [texturepreview="height"]texture id[/texturepreview]

example

Keep up the good work!