Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] 60fps
FINALLY I HAVE ACHIEVED 60 FPS!!

K so I recorded 1fps and it took 30 mins to record. did I do good Uhm?

I used OpenShot for editing, as It's one of the only editors availlable on Linux,

I also used SimpleScreenRecorder for recording.

Music: The Chainsmokers - Dont Let Me Down ft. Daya
what's with the skype and steam flashing down in the bottem right? is that part of the edit?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
it was really errr
framey?

and why just 1 replay?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by 1002003 View Post
K so I recorded 1fps and it took 30 mins to record. did I do good Uhm?

Wait. you did what? to record in 60fps?.. How did you record 1fps? did you do like a claymation type thing?.. I think the problem is.. you probably need a stronger computer that can run toribash in 60fps and record in 60fps instead of doing it that way, because it looks really glitchy at times.. and it will be hard to add any Velo to it (Speed changes in FPS)

Originally Posted by Flames View Post
what's with the skype and steam flashing down in the bottem right? is that part of the edit?

and if your going to record.. either close the programs you got open or turn off the notifications

But other then that.. nice to see you upgraded to 60fps or atleast trying to.. also it would help if you used a better recording program.. such as frapps, dxtory, bandicam, OBS... and if your on mac Screen flow and quicktime capture.. If you cant buy it.. -snip- is still alive lol... also just noticed you said your on linux.. yea not the best for editing.. switch windows or mac when you can.. I dont know how you even edit on linux.. thats impressive in its self lol
Last edited by cats; Jul 12, 2016 at 02:46 PM. Reason: no piracy pls
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
You dont need to record in 1fps to make 60fps
i reduce the replay speed in 0.50 and record,when i export i put 60fps setting(when i want,because to export with rsmb it takes more hours).

i recommend using other program as vegas or after effects,they have more options and is easier to make sync,
practice syncing next time.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
You dont need to record in 1fps to make 60fps
i reduce the replay speed in 0.50 and record,when i export i put 60fps setting(when i want,because to export with rsmb it takes more hours).

i recommend using other program as vegas or after effects,they have more options and is easier to make sync,
practice syncing next time.

I can't ;-; I'm on linux. Might start learning PiTiVi or Blender editing soon tho. Seems interesting because I guess PiTiVi is a non-linear editor...
Originally Posted by 1002003 View Post
I can't ;-; I'm on linux. Might start learning PiTiVi or Blender editing soon tho. Seems interesting because I guess PiTiVi is a non-linear editor...

I know a ton about blender so if you want I can show you some things and I have had experience with linux ubuntu so I can help you there aswell I used it for around 3 years
(:_:)
I make Avatars PM me
At 0:06 u can see that it happend a glitch and your pc showed for 1 sec
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO