Toribash
it shouldnt it has 3 Default is 1 any higher and it wouldnt work right trust me m8 the friction is fine its just very light try it limp more Or use rutzes examples to see how to control it better
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
So are you working on curving the edges? Maybe you can start the game at a 90 degree angle, so the boards point toward each other.
Originally Posted by edwardko2 View Post
So are you working on curving the edges? Maybe you can start the game at a 90 degree angle, so the boards point toward each other.

umh what Boards? and yes gona make lips on the ends
Haha. I managed to throw it with lethal force. Good mod.
Attached Files
Agresive Skateboard Lol.rpl (86.4 KB, 38 views)
(USER WAS RABID IN THIS POST)
thanks Rabidclone xD yea i decaped myself with it By landing on it with my chin
Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
dun dun dun.

very nice work KoE, it works

almost got the pop shoveit down lol

that would be a f/s pop shuvit.

I think you fail to realize that the skateboard is concaved and there has to be a tail. It isn't just flat. Can't you do that?
guess what he is trying to do atm, and yes..it was a f/s pop shuvit but who cares ?
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Originally Posted by Rutzor View Post
guess what he is trying to do atm, and yes..it was a f/s pop shuvit but who cares ?

ehh Guess what =P i canot do it I hav tryed and tryed i just canot connect two objects like the The angle was perfect i connect and POW the things angle Slowly goes down and just looks like i slightly extended the board =/
oh well. At least you tried
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png