Toribash
Original Post
[VID] - Stand Alone

Video

I know theres quality issues.. Eh.. Partially the CC.. and partially the really zoomed in clips.. point is I was to far into the edit to fix it.. soo eh.. Ill make a better one soon.. anyway enjoy.. Replays by Tsuion and Bsqaud (they're skeets are godly).. Program is Adobe After Effects CC

Remember to add the music. Thank you.
~Nagato9757

^ -.-

Last edited by Darkonix; Jul 20, 2016 at 01:37 PM.
ll The Dark Angel Is Alive ll
[Youtube Channel] ~ [Replay Thread] ~ [Skype Me]
1280 720... it was like that because I kept zooming in.. My clips were recorded to far out
Looks stretched, fix pls. Maybe you should start syncing more in your videos, it is a really good thing to make them epic.
Last edited by TorixDemon; Jul 20, 2016 at 05:27 PM.

Try recording in 1920x1080, the quality is pretty gross. If you can't I can record for you, pm me if you want
Pretty cool video, the quality needs to be fixed as stated above.

Also someparts came too fast, like the replay@0:16. Try to keep the video going at a constant pace. Might be hard if you're trying to sync to music like that though.

こんにちは、私はデータです。

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by data View Post
Pretty cool video, the quality needs to be fixed as stated above.

Also someparts came too fast, like the replay@0:16. Try to keep the video going at a constant pace. Might be hard if you're trying to sync to music like that though.

I tried to use it as a transition.. Im not sure if it worked or not..

Originally Posted by cat View Post
Try recording in 1920x1080, the quality is pretty gross. If you can't I can record for you, pm me if you want

Originally Posted by TorixDemon View Post
Looks stretched, fix pls. Maybe you should start syncing more in your videos, it is a really good thing to make them epic. Maybe turn down the glow also it irritated me a little.

Yes Yes i know the quality is bad.. Its because My clips when i recorded them.. They were zoomed out.. For editing i zoomed in.. and i didnt notice the quality till I rendered it out.. and i didnt feel like re recording.. but thanks for the CnC
Song wasnt great
replays were to fast for the song
record on a higher graphics setting if you can
keyframing was kind of bland and boring

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة