Toribash
Original Post
Fucking Lag
I don't know if it is just with me, but in the last few weaks its beeing almost impossible to play the game without lagging, disconecting due the ping... Even with the lowest graphic options as possible. I've already checked my internet to see if thats the problem, but apparently its not. Does anyone knows what to do about this issue thats does not involve stop playing the game forever or buying new stuff?
Are you on a wireless connection? Try restarting your router (unplugging it and then plugging it in after about 30 seconds)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
As I said, I've already checked that. Its not the problem.
-----
I forgot to say, everything is in slow motion now, no matter the internet. Even the replays goes in slow motion.
-----
Even the option of changing the screen resulution results in the game crashing.
Last edited by Josefaldo; Sep 1, 2018 at 06:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
are you playing steam or standalone?
also, what os are you using?
check if any of your antiviuses could be interfering, my av stops me being able to connect to game servers sometimes.
Professional Cuck ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
there are a few things you could do, such as:
a) Reinstalling Toribash
b) /opt framerate 60
c) Verify your steam file integrity
d) Try using standalone
e) Use a different version of Toribash
[sigpic][/sigpic]
No problem, if you still have issues dont hesitate to contact anybody on the help squad
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Gonna download the stand alone version, because the steam one still the same shit. But thanks anyway.
-----
Still the same, nothing changed, how to talk with the staff?
Last edited by Josefaldo; Sep 1, 2018 at 07:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you can directly message any of the help squad or admins of the game bia the staff list (go to the forums tab and scroll all the way down, you should see the thing marked “toribash staff” or something, hit that and go to the list of people with grey names and dm one of them)
[sigpic][/sigpic]