- Indicator icon for who is voicechatting Added
- Notification for /voiceunmute
- Command to turn off voicechat

Known issues
- Matchmaking only selects classic.tbm
- Matchmaking not working in MP rooms
- Self-echo with voicechat
- Yeah, it's crashing a lot, we know ):
- Closing Toribash doesn't always end toribash.exe process (Need to narrow down when this occurs)
Last edited by hanz0; Feb 10, 2016 at 01:07 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Cool, tried out match making with cowmeat, only done kicking so far but it put us into a room with classic.tbm as the mod.
Luckily classic.tbm(the one with 120 frames) is close enough to tk but it would be nice to have it fixed

edit: all match making is classic.tbm only.
Last edited by imaSlayaa; Jan 18, 2016 at 05:53 AM.
The amount of 12 year olds who have had sex with my mother will be overwhelming.

Pretty hyped though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by imaSlayaa View Post
Cool, tried out match making with cowmeat, only done kicking so far but it put us into a room with classic.tbm as the mod.
Luckily classic.tbm(the one with 120 frames) is close enough to tk but it would be nice to have it fixed

edit: all match making is classic.tbm only.

Will pass that along, thanks. Do you think it'd be better to have more a more detailed matchmaking menu (i.e. you select exactly what mod you're looking for) or use broader categories as it's currently set up?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
It'd be really nice to have some kind of indication next to a person's name to show if they're speaking. There's a lot of voices and it can get confusing in my opinion.

EDIT: Also a way to disable hearing your own voice, cause at the moment it's like a voice jammer.

EDIT 2: I've noticed that you can mute people via /voicemute <name>. Is there a way to unmute them too? Apparently /voiceunmute <name> unmutes them.
Last edited by BillyTheSk8rBoi; Jan 18, 2016 at 07:07 AM.
[Sk8r] Discord Server

<&Icky> i can suck 100 dicks a day but im not gonna know squat about protien intake
<~Icky> i think im being a fucking retard
😊😊😊 Send me TC for namechange back to Sparky. 😊😊😊

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Will pass that along, thanks. Do you think it'd be better to have more a more detailed matchmaking menu (i.e. you select exactly what mod you're looking for) or use broader categories as it's currently set up?

I think the design of it is charming, the 'player has left matchmaking' screen is pretty cool too(this https://gyazo.com/f88968076d617fc6d3d860478eec15fd)

I like the 3 different types too, makes it so the best person at 1 mod can't get rank 1(like with the old system, farming jousting).
had to install on steam just to post this reply

please remove steam voice chat
please
i knew how edgy majority of players were before having to hear their voices
"i'm not 10, my mic is just broken"
"i'm using a voice changer"
"my mom says i have a deep voice for my age"

/ded
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Note View Post
had to install on steam just to post this reply

please remove steam voice chat
please
i knew how edgy majority of players were before having to hear their voices
"i'm not 10, my mic is just broken"
"i'm using a voice changer"
"my mom says i have a deep voice for my age"

/ded

You can just lower down the volume all the way in your Options [or just disable it if possible]