Ranking
Original Post
Hi Hello I'm Joel
I post replays stuff here, cnc is appreciated.

I will update this with a new replay every once in a while, for now ill just post one.
Attached Files
!^51[SP]Madness^01.rpl (162.2 KB, 16 views)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Although the head rip idea is good, I think you should either make a spin kick without the grab or grab the head, turn and kick.
-----
If you'd like help with twisting midair, take a look at my replay. You are free to experiment with it if you'd like.
Attached Files
N~Eclipse.rpl (499.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Forreign; Sep 28, 2017 at 11:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Thanks but i think i'll keep it like it is.

Heres another one for ya. The DM's are really fucking wierd but i decided to go with it.
Attached Files
!^31[SP]Mercury.rpl (148.5 KB, 9 views)
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Thanks but i think i'll keep it like it is.

Heres another one for ya. The DM's are really fucking wierd but i decided to go with it.

I think that's good. My advice is to work on fluidity, and unless you were really lucky, the replay looks as if you had high DM rate.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Last replay was kinda shit, this one makes up for it though.
Attached Files
!^34[SP]Charge^98.rpl (110.3 KB, 6 views)
here another

The opener was uh... really stupid looking, very twitchy and you barely had any momentum...
the first kick could have been 10x better, if you fully extended that knee and maybe touched UKE more it would have looked reasonable.

The grab was a common idea which was useful, if you moved your right hand back before the kick, it would have looked more powerful.
The kick itself was good, if you moved more of your joints back it could have done much more DMs to UKE.
-----
Last replay was kinda shit, this one makes up for it though.

The opener wasn't terrible, if you relaxed more joints it would have looked better, you raised your arms at a good time and it gave you momentum.

The lift off itself was good, if you maybe did a bit more with that left leg, maybe relaxed it more or extend it just a tad bit.

The kick was unexpected which is good... but the kick itself was bad, considering you kind of dick a snap wasn't the best idea but it did something.
If you spinned more to kick with your right leg whilst looking towards UKE, it would have looked amazing and since you kicked with both legs, kind of like a drop kick, you should have done more damage and more DMs to make up for it and maybe not of contracted that knee so late, maybe hold the hip or relax it so it contracts faster and then do a drop kick.

The decap was the best part, was a clean cut through the neck and your tori looked more relaxed in between it, you could have done more DMs with your other leg if you pulled in it after the decap too.

It's a good start, you've got the basics and you know how to move your tori in the right directions.

Overall: relax more joints, try not to bend your tori so much from left to right so much and come up with different openers, experiment, your tori could be upside down for all i care xD
Last edited by max; Oct 16, 2017 at 04:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
The opener was uh... really stupid looking, very twitchy and you barely had any momentum...
the first kick could have been 10x better, if you fully extended that knee and maybe touched UKE more it would have looked reasonable.

The grab was a common idea which was useful, if you moved your right hand back before the kick, it would have looked more powerful.
The kick itself was good, if you moved more of your joints back it could have done much more DMs to UKE.
-----
The opener wasn't terrible, if you relaxed more joints it would have looked better, you raised your arms at a good time and it gave you momentum.

The lift off itself was good, if you maybe did a bit more with that left leg, maybe relaxed it more or extend it just a tad bit.

The kick was unexpected which is good... but the kick itself was bad, considering you kind of dick a snap wasn't the best idea but it did something.
If you spinned more to kick with your right leg whilst looking towards UKE, it would have looked amazing and since you kicked with both legs, kind of like a drop kick, you should have done more damage and more DMs to make up for it and maybe not of contracted that knee so late, maybe hold the hip or relax it so it contracts faster and then do a drop kick.

The decap was the best part, was a clean cut through the neck and your tori looked more relaxed in between it, you could have done more DMs with your other leg if you pulled in it after the decap too.

It's a good start, you've got the basics and you know how to move your tori in the right directions.

Overall: relax more joints, try not to bend your tori so much from left to right so much and come up with different openers, experiment, your tori could be upside down for all i care xD

Thanks for the advice. I will make sure to think of this while making replays.
Heres a WIP, trying to figure out how to decap uke. Any advice would be appreciated.
Attached Files
^05[WIP]Bust2.rpl (65.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Alejandro2; Oct 19, 2017 at 09:53 PM.
is this what you were looking for? if so then keep your glutes sorta contracted until you see that when you extend both of them your toe is going up into the neck.

if you want one of those decaps that barely glances the neck and goes through like butter.... idk how to do that lol ask pusga or something
Attached Files
this maybe.rpl (90.2 KB, 9 views)