Toribash
Original Post
Seartching for replay of the week #2
Replay of the week #2 [OVER]
Replay of the week #3
Video from week #1

Replay of the week, It's a competition for evryone who want to have best replay of the week!!All you have to do it's Just to post your replay, and you will be part of competition, Winner also get Full
Gladiator set!

Video it's goning on youtube, Im pretty skilled at making videos soo don't worry about this!!

If there will be guys who will like to continiue there will also come Replay of the week #2 ... There will also be new prices!!

It's pretty simple, Just post your replay here, and hope it will be the best one!

Soo, good luck with that!!

Rules are simple:
Replay MUST be your's
You can onkly post 1 replay!
Last edited by ziggec; Sep 30, 2011 at 08:45 PM.

Check out mine video!

And how to make supermove easy!
lol, hours, now its opener from my replay "freedom"(in "B - Hop").
Did u asked permission to use it?
Ik its very easy and i dont care about that, but can u ask permission first? Also, y did u used it, u cant jump ? :O
Ill post my replay soon.
Originally Posted by TthunderR View Post
lol, hours, now its opener from my replay "freedom"(in "B - Hop").
Did u asked permission to use it?
Ik its very easy and i dont care about that, but can u ask permission first? Also, y did u used it, u cant jump ? :O
Ill post my replay soon.

Lol, no... I tryed to make a B - Hop smarto... Thats a opener I got in my first yellow belt. Account: ThatCoolGuy. Thunder stop saying that im copying your or others openeners...
M I N I V A N
hullo
Attached Files
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by DarkDranz View Post
hullo

That was really cool Dranz...
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
Lol, no... I tryed to make a B - Hop smarto... Thats a opener I got in my first yellow belt. Account: ThatCoolGuy. Thunder stop saying that im copying your or others openeners...

oh cmon, opener in this replay certainly looks like mine, and distance too. And i dont think that u played in lax at yellow belt. Dont think that im stupid. And no one bellieves u from that accident in replay of the week 1, when swex have shut ur goddam mouth up.
Originally Posted by TthunderR View Post
oh cmon, opener in this replay certainly looks like mine, and distance too. And i dont think that u played in lax at yellow belt. Dont think that im stupid. And no one bellieves u from that accident in replay of the week 1, when swex have shut ur goddam mouth up.

Lol, don't believe me if you dont want to... Im just telling the truth.
M I N I V A N