Toribash
Original Post
100% chin uppercut and bicycle kick decaps
bestUppercutEver.rpl
There's something I really love about this one. I think the follow through and solidness of the hit really do it for me. I also like that it's nothing but chin. Watch this in either first person view. It's pretty nice that way.

groinLaunchDecap2.rpl
I made this replay and thought to myself, "Well, this is it. I've gotten too good at Toribash." It's not really true, but I did impress myself with that kick. The torso splitting axe kick later was just for fun. Also, least comfortable looking win pose ever.

Enjoy.
Attached Files
bestUppercutEver.rpl (25.9 KB, 91 views)
groinLaunchDecap2.rpl (131.1 KB, 82 views)
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Re: 100% chin uppercut and bicycle kick decaps
Both are excellent. Very nice work.
Very nice. Karma +
Those are the best replays I've EVER seen! :o. I've been trying for 3 months to make a realistic looking uppercut. But you just...GARD BITE ME! karma +
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
My favorite thing about the uppercut is how Uke's body is mostly unaffected, and he just kind of crumples after his head flies away.

Thanks, all.
Its not exactly often I'll actually give karma for their replays. But you deserved it. Both were excellent technical moves.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Nice one. Check out my uppercut replays to.
Attached Files
amazinguppercut3.rpl (33.7 KB, 24 views)
splituppercut.rpl (54.6 KB, 24 views)
Nice ones, Patrick. Now I just need to get a good launcher into a shoryuken and I can be happy.
Damn, those replays are SO cool! :o
Almost blew my eyes out... Karma +
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol