Toribash
Re: 23 or so backflips
Originally Posted by Kiwi
Wow, it looked like real gymnastics. :o

On that last part, you extended your legs too early, so it stopped there. >.>

The problem actually comes a lot earlier from killing my backwards momentum, forcing me to hit the ground harder to keep moving, which had a small cumulative effect throwing my roll (as in heading/pitch/roll) off, so I wouldn't have been able to continue much more anyway.

Originally Posted by hitman
I don't see anything too great here. But it's impressive, the audience you captured. :P You have pretty good control. Also, I like realistic movements too, they're far more gratifying.

I don't know if you've tried doing a big chain of backflips in Toribash before, but it's really easy to hit the ground uneven and cause yourself to rotate laterally, which tends to force you to compensate by twisting your torso, which never really works. I think I only managed to get the chain as long as I did on account of not using my arms for any thrust, and keeping my feet really close together to make close to a single point impact with the ground.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Re: 23 or so backflips
I do chains of backflips all the time. I'm gonna do one thats longer than yours. (Wow, that sounds gross). I'll make it last for 30, even.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>