Toribash
Original Post
y are things not perfectly symetrical?
y are things not perfectly symetrical?

like doing a move limp or somthing but u lean to one side when u hav all the same muscles working in symetrical directions, or wen u jump stight up and go limp, then u twist to a side or somthing..
Re: y are things not perfectly symetrical?
can you jump perfectly symetrical?
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
i wonder if hampa was so detailed that he included that muscles in the right side are generally a little bit stronger than muscles in the left.

it could really help me, and other people if i knew what aspects of physics hampa paid attention to.
I'm pretty sure its because the limb placement is slightly off. Its very difficult to place limbs in exact position sometimes, so with Classic, I imagine its 'the right arm is 0.02 cm further than the left arm'. Thats just a guess though. It might be that the right arm is just generally stronger.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
hmm, i agree, there's another thing about 'symmetry' in the game, does everyone know how to shot putt?
Okay, try to do a shot putt on Tori, you'll lose a head, try it on uke and nothing will happen.
Originally Posted by TSRabbit
hmm, i agree, there's another thing about 'symmetry' in the game, does everyone know how to shot putt?
Okay, try to do a shot putt on Tori, you'll lose a head, try it on uke and nothing will happen.

huh, interesting.

purely speculation: maybe hampa gave red a slight strength advantage so you get rewarded for winning...?
could be, maybe uke is stronger, so its more like a dummy, more resilient.
maybe uke is stronger because he's the defender : Isn't it obvious :P
Originally Posted by Anubis
maybe uke is stronger because he's the defender : Isn't it obvious :P

i have an idea of some simple tests that could help us figure this out

one would be relax all, raise shoulders, extend ankles and press p, and see wich way he falls, and similar tests, if the results show evidence that the right side is strong than the left side, then we can say that toris right side is stronger than his left side. (kinda repeditive, but trying to be all scientific)

another would be to relax all, and press p. that would show wether or not it has anything to do with strength besed on wether or not he falls left or right.