Toribash
Re: how to make 5mil damage.
I didn't. Now I humbly request that you don't post the SAME THING in THREE DIFFERENT TOPICS.

Also, wait until someone else confirms I didn't use a mod. And for them to tell you how the replay was made... Quite frankly, as noobishly as it was done, it still required more skill than using a mod.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
1.thats not fair cause u got used modifications in the full version and u cheated.
2. why ppl cant just say: ok u made cool record and now we gonna try to beat this record without cheating.
3.i made this combo with only 1 mod that not always helps, but u used cheats.
Originally Posted by tori-trooper
1.thats not fair cause u got used modifications in the full version and u cheated.
2. why ppl cant just say: ok u made cool record and now we gonna try to beat this record without cheating.
3.i made this combo with only 1 mod that not always helps, but u used cheats.

1. I don't even have Toribash where I am. Hence, I didn't even have to CREATE a replay. No cheating, no cheating!
2. You'd have made a cool record if it hadn't been done before on mods. Mods make it FAR too easy to get high scores. Its not a record - Its just trying to show something off, when there isn't anything to show.
3. You made it with a mod? I didn't use mods. I didn't use Toribash. I didn't cheat. I also didn't want to repeat my first point again.

Please, learn to use Classic. If you've made funny replays, post them. Don't go around with such stupid claims though. Especially not going around posting them in different places, I'm guessing just to increase post count.

Just learn to do something good. (By the way, that's an editted replay. The real score is around 5000 or so. Its not mine).
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
He used Blow Mod.

You could have simply looked at some of the previous posts, he does mention it.

[Withdrawing from discussion]
Q = QUAKER OATS

u right but i still made a record.
and im not gonna post more topics about this 5mil. ok?
but if u wanna see some of my combos so just find my name and try every thing of my gallery.(not a real gallery)
so from now im fine with my record and if ppl still not belives me so its their problem.
bye bye..... (i got a record... i got a record.... lol)