Ranking
I think I'm speaking for the whole clan when I'm asking this:

1. Write an essay, 500 word long about wushu, it's origin and present one of your favorite wushu master and style. (that will be evaluated and you will got points from me, William and Snake, max. points u can get from any of us is 3)

2. Post replays of the mp fight in wushu that u think is your best. (again it will be graded same as above)

3. After that you will have in game test of your wushu skill against 3 members who are online at that time) it will be 3 fights against 3 members. Members that have tested you will again grade your performance giving you points from 1 to 3.

9-12 points - you failed, and you will have another try to enter our clan in 3 months
13-20 points - you will be let in as a trainee, you will not get the tag but you will be considered as member. After a period of 1 month we will vote about your staying or letting you go
21-27 points - you are in

Maybe this should be our policy for the new members from now on?
A bit elitist, but then again, didn't we worked hard to be here, surviving hard transition from up to zero and then again to height!
You wanna be member of this clan? Then earn it. No more easy pickings.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Apr 11, 2011 at 09:15 PM.
3: meanie.
Are you serious about that essay? >.<
-----
Also, is this even a wushu clan? :l
Last edited by Alaistier; Apr 11, 2011 at 09:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Also, is this even a wushu clan? :l

Yep. Not purely but 90% of our time we play it. We also like ninjutsu, stabjutsu, lenshu, aikido, spar, some like running mods etc.

Exam thingy isn't passed yet, this is our discussion thread and we will discuss it. For further talks about entering this clan go in our ''Wanna go with the fl0w'' thread.

This thread is kinda private and reserved only for our members.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I think I'm speaking for the whole clan when I'm asking this:

1. Write an essay, 500 word long about wushu, it's origin and present one of your favorite wushu master and style. (that will be evaluated and you will got points from me, William and Snake, max. points u can get from any of us is 3)

2. Post replays of the mp fight in wushu that u think is your best. (again it will be graded same as above)

3. After that you will have in game test of your wushu skill against 3 members who are online at that time) it will be 3 fights against 3 members. Members that have tested you will again grade your performance giving you points from 1 to 3.

emm reminds me leaf dojo ;p Bojan kno what i mean ;p

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Maybe this should be our policy for the new members from now on?
A bit elitist, but then again, didn't we worked hard to be here, surviving hard transition from up to zero and then again to height!
You wanna be member of this clan? Then earn it. No more easy pickings.

hmm nice idea, and this is possible ;p

anyway i dont really feel like changing clan concept from group of wushu players who dont give a shit about anything, to something more serious. but yea it will be better ;p
just need 2 think about this a bit ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Well,essay sounds too harsh.I don't even have the tendency to write that much about Wushu,and I even practice it.Also,I have found that it's very hard to teach about Wushu by words,it'll be a bit abstract.It's more about practice,and perfection,and tips in-game.(that's when I actually give a shit when playing)
Your messed up world enthrills me
Question: Would a guy who in truth doesn't care to enter this clan that much, go through the first step?
Answer: No.
-----
Step 2 is basically the thing we always do: look at his replay and form some kind of opinion about his skill

Step 3 is something that every clan practice more or less, it is a testing of the newcomer
-----
Together with the regular app this could be our new merits. Its easy to see who is serious about it and who is not...
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Apr 11, 2011 at 11:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
we enforce it even from now ;p why not ? ;p we are packed good atm, so we can afford to be a bit more selective ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15