Toribash
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
Ok, i will sign us up later

Neat,thx man.

I'm online today.Come and play some rkmma with me,bro.
Done. Hopfully we will all be able to play and knock out some clans
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
I'm disappointed with the grappling mods - CL is a great place to exhibit newer mods made by the community - nope same old mods from fucking 10 years ago

and they wonder why this game is stagnating
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
But thouse are the competitive mods with the same 5 openers and playstyle. Everybody knoes to play them.
For now i am happy they put mod rotation in matchmaking.

I don't like tk variations and shovels. But that's life.

It's the time of year to see who is best at thouse mods after 10 yrs of practice in the same 5 mods or so.

There are other events to play new mods. And a few of bonus mods are new mods by odlove i think. It's gonna be fun

Shoyld we be making a thread? Get organozed? Or we each play what mod comes to hand and try our best?
Last edited by Insanity; Jun 13, 2017 at 11:01 AM.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
But thouse are the competitive mods with the same 5 openers and playstyle. Everybody knoes to play them.
For now i am happy they put mod rotation in matchmaking.

I don't like tk variations and shovels. But that's life.

It's the time of year to see who is best at thouse mods after 10 yrs of practice in the same 5 mods or so.

There are other events to play new mods. And a few of bonus mods are new mods by odlove i think. It's gonna be fun

Shoyld we be making a thread? Get organozed? Or we each play what mod comes to hand and try our best?

I still cant understand why they use lighninglenshu as a possible mod,but idc.

Please make a thread so we can organize, a little bit at least.

I will be in France until sunday evening,will post there when i come back.
I wish I had a computer to play on, CL would be sort of fun this year other than Alpha having this plan made for the past few years to get this team together and just fucked everyone up, nice to see you guys coming back to activity. Also i'm always around lurking Kane so you don't have to worry about not seeing me lol.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hey guys I am back again, had a virus on my computer and had to delete everything...
I don't have toribash installed currently but I am able now to be active around here
Enjoint life
you guys ever have that thing where you need to have to change your pass cause its outdated but you forgot your old pass?

i am a bird now - Lil B

yes it's why I was gone for 3 months
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu