Toribash
Original Post
SqueakyWafflez'es Electronic Music Comp.!
Helloo everybody. I've got like fncking 70ish thousand TCs (Last time I checked, I don't remember being hacked though, so it should all be there. :3)

I'm hosting an electronic music competition!

House, Progressive, Dubstep, Techno, etc., etc.

Here are the few rules

-Max. 2 Songs per contestant,
-Songs with live instruments and singing are allowed, so long as they are backed up with heavy electronics.
-If you remix a song I MIGHT take off points, but if you do it has to be superb and I will give extra points.
-If any less than 5 people sign up then I cannot continue with the event.
-Make sure you list the programs that you used when making the song, and any extra hardware that might have been used.

Post here to register that you will be involved in the competition, and I can tell whether or not enough people will join.

Deadline for registration is whenever 5 people join period.
Deadline for songs is a month after that.

Prizes! Huzzah!

1st - 55k TCs and all 4 texture trails. (kind of spent money. Ehheh)
2nd. - Jackshit
3rd - The sad knowing that you came after the guy who was awarded Jackshit.

I will be judging by how much the song fits together, and how well it was done. I will have help judging from a friend (or two)
Last edited by SqueakyWafflez; Jun 29, 2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: actually having a life stuff, updating.
Wot.
Originally Posted by SqueakyWafflez View Post
max 2 entries

Can you update/edit your entry if you already have uploaded it?
Originally Posted by McDill View Post
Can you update/edit your entry if you already have uploaded it?

Yeah, but notify me via PM when doing so.
-----
front page update
added rules on telling the programs used
Last edited by SqueakyWafflez; Jun 29, 2012 at 08:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wot.
Alright the shit has hit the fan, and I will check in every day to see if all five contestants have entered their one or two songs.
Wot.
Question: On what terms do you judge?

Btw listened to some of your songs, pretty good I must say.
is it too late to join? i feel like i can win this, ill have the compilation done by the end of tomorrow
Words mean nothing, actions show the true meaning