Ranking
Ankle dms are the impossible and still happened to me

what
Last edited by pusga; Jan 2, 2013 at 01:52 PM.
oh yeah
Just wanna throw this out there as its something that REALLY fucks me off about new clans. Posting about 5 times a day (that is to say, the average activity of this group) is not considered inactive by any means. I personally classify the new standard of activity among unofficial clans pure spammy shit.
we're not dead, nor dying, by any stretch of the imagination.

rant done
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Well yeah, I agree with Erth. (A bit)

Also, Erth, why you no reply to PMs anymore?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Lololerz View Post
Hi Erth
How are you

I'm grand, yourself?
It's been a while since we've had a match.

Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Well yeah, I agree with Erth. (A bit)

Also, Erth, why you no reply to PMs anymore?

Sorry man, i've been busy, new years is the obvious thing
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Just wanna throw this out there as its something that REALLY fucks me off about new clans. Posting about 5 times a day (that is to say, the average activity of this group) is not considered inactive by any means. I personally classify the new standard of activity among unofficial clans pure spammy shit.
we're not dead, nor dying, by any stretch of the imagination.

rant done

To be frank, newbies are making the threads like a chat box to increase their posts?
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
To be frank, newbies are making the threads like a chat box to increase their posts?

In a lot of cases, yeah. Some people think that a couple words is a perfectly fine post. So, in the end the clan dies in a month, and they get +100 posts with less threat of infractions.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
On the other hand, you get clans which have lots of spammy posts and that are still thriving. Spammy is just some member's personalities ;)
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.