Ranking
Yes, my old clan Catalyst has the Ct tag. But its the same clan and leaders that it was in the past.

Are you trying to get people on board for a new rule about the clan name thing, Smogard?
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
No. Simply revert to the old ruling.

I just find it stupid that they change the ruling they had that you were not allowed to take another clans name or a mutation thereof. We chose fl0w as a name and tag when it were protected, now they revoke that ruling and all of sudden to as far as to allow any mutation of any clan name. It seem like I can choose the same name with different lettering.

I'm a week away from crating alt clans and having people create toons with misspelling of other until they go back to the old ruling.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!
You guys solved the flow problem?
it's kinda wierd. I play that since 2011 and its really rare some clan steal a name like that.

Artist. Sometimes.

Same here and it's kinda irritating.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Smogard49 View Post
No. Simply revert to the old ruling.

I just find it stupid that they change the ruling they had that you were not allowed to take another clans name or a mutation thereof. We chose fl0w as a name and tag when it were protected, now they revoke that ruling and all of sudden to as far as to allow any mutation of any clan name. It seem like I can choose the same name with different lettering.

I'm a week away from crating alt clans and having people create toons with misspelling of other until they go back to the old ruling.

As I will kindly reciprocate your invasion, this is becoming a bit delusional. Furthering giving life to your issues. Which I very kindly pointed out on discord, falling upon deaf ears. The problem was solved as soon as they created the clan, it was dead from day 1 The rule was removed and they gave you a fair ruling. Flw/Flow whatever is not in any way attempting to steal your thunder or similar, staff even mentioned if it got to that they would act on it. The distinction between the clans are very clear. Say they were inspired to create the variation due to admiration, have you become too proud to accept that compliment? I really can not fathom why you're all in uproar. "I'm a week away from crating alt clans and having people create toons with misspelling of other until they go back to the old ruling" and sadly your action involves just throwing a tantrum. I look forward to seeing your Daeidir, Daeldlr, Dealdir, Reiax All, Relax AII, Ralex All,and whatever variations you can think of.
RelaxAll's Posterboy
RK-MMA
Odlov is my daddy and I love battledome.tbm
I'd rather we didn't fall out over all these, I hope you can see this as a simple expression of our views rather than an attack on you guys as a clan. After discussing this in our Discord, we all share Daeldir's opinion, and hope you guys this view into consideration when deciding how far to fight for this- Your clan is held at high regard and it'd be such a waste to lose all respectability from the community through something as silly as this.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Does anyone remember the wording on the "Lets remove wibbles but allow each clan to have their own wibbles thread" post?
nah, sorry, never lurked outside of clan board much
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
nah, sorry, never lurked outside of clan board much

6k posts, not much lurking outside clan he says

- Edit, someone told me my post count has declined, rip 2k... I guess someone is actually deleting threads now and not just storing them away
-----
Why aint there a updot feature here... http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=612451
Last edited by Smogard49; Mar 28, 2018 at 05:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
idk, i am still third most prolific poster.
Clan post do not count from some time ago.Maybe thats why it dropped...but that was years ago
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals