Toribash
Hello, my name is Micah (pronounced Mycah) in-game and in real life, I did not actually know what OSHI was about until about a week ago although I did know of the organization. Recently, I started to create art in the art/texture section of the Toribash community, and I wanted a place where I could get constructive and helpful criticism easily. I've also noticed that replay making is apart of the community, so this would be killing two birds with one stone seeming I'd definitely want to try that out in the future.

Thank you for reading.
(P.S. I do not have a drawing tablet yet, so my art work is not the best but I do what I can learning how to skillfully use the mouse until I do not have to anymore)

Arts(Link to Portfolio of Edits)

Skype: Micahturkeya (my last name is not turkeya, or turkey btw)
yes cuz the animation is pretty cool
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Welcome, then.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I say yes

welcome man
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hello, i'm Manitoda, my name in real life is Tude (nickname). I've just known this thread for about. 5 days or so, at first i thought it was an exclusive thread for old player but the further i read into the organization, its a thread with all 'the serious tori fighters' working together and hanging out together, and i thought it would be a great addition for me so i could sharpen my skills and get more information by hanging out with you guys. I would love to get critic and comment on my replay because sometimes i just get lonely in the replay thread.

I would also love to learn art and it would be a great way to make tc.

I hope i get accepted, click here for my replay thread if you want to CnC or just check out my progress in replay making.

Thank you and i appreciate you for reading.

*I'll post my best replays at the bottom
Attached Files
[UB] Wishes And Stitches.rpl (239.9 KB, 3 views)
[UB] Entities in The Nether.rpl (251.8 KB, 3 views)
[UB] Stargazing.rpl (230.8 KB, 3 views)
dude it's been like half a year since anyone posted here lul. dead af.
M I N I V A N