ES Recruitment Drive
This is a good mod, I don't get what the fuss is about. Keep it up Jisse Really looking forward to more from you.

Also, no matter how good or bad a parkour mod is, there is no excuse that you can't make an awesome replay out of it. Just NO.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Really cool mod, Jisse.
Looks great for people who want to practice wall running ;)
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Took 10 mins and did another walrun and did a better ending than that other twitch shit.

And agreed with Oblivion, It's an absolutely perfect mod for practiceing wallruns and walljumps.
Attached Files
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
dude you said (Its challenging as hell for sure. Lazy mod.) so you already said it was lazy, you did say it was a challenge then you wrote (looks like you went random with the platforms and called it a day. You could have at least tried when making it) so you already called him lazy and that he didn't try when he made it then (boring mod is boring 4/10) you didn't say anything constructive at all. to challenge this fact is a poor attempt at trying to get support for a poorly thought out post made on the fly that doesn't mean jisse wasn't acting like a kid he was, and i may be as well but its fact you insulted his mod and then tried to play it off which is pathetic nothing you say will change that
im warning you by knocking :)
Tbh, the mod really looks like you placed a bunch of shit everywhere. It's too cluttered. No detail. Just looks like a box with random shit in it. No ravine feel. 6/10. Try adding more green and brown.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
When did I back out of saying the mod was bad? He got butthurt when I said it was and he wasnt looking on the bright side.

Did he not start the insults?

What am I not defending?

What points are you TRYING to make?

All I got from this is:
youre mad that I called you a 4th grader who eats glue
youre mad that I have a lack of regard for people who insult me first
youre mad that I backed out of calling it a bad mod (I didnt)
youre mad that jisse isnt your boyfriend

youre a beautiful lady tommy. now please leave the thread with your retarded reasoning and inability to tie your own shoes without a hardhat.

I personally love the fact that this mod was made exactly to my dreams.tbough I never exactly askex for it this mod imlments exactly what I like. though it maylook cluttered/lazy/whatever its still a nice modd for doing something different then the linear and even block styles that most mods have. oh yeah imtyping this on mobile, and most likely have errors im too lazy to fix. mzebra you made me luagh
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
There is one problem, I tried it on mp but it doesn't load. I don't know if it's just me though
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
That's a cool mod jisse, i love the idea, the concept. I think it could be better with more vegetables, especially trees (horizontal or normal with horizontal branchs to make more interractions.
-----
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
Feel like I can circlejerk where I please, jisse."

Grow up in your head and accept to continue to do that in pm. This is not a trash place.

And jisse, you should stop to answer to him and argue.
Last edited by Mocucha; Apr 7, 2014 at 01:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

This mod is a well made one man, looks like i missed out on commenting and stuff earlier.

Well made, doesn't have to be fancy as long as it's fun.