Ranking
Correction you were denied due to fact that you have been in our clan before. That is why i am very worried about saying yes to the app, btw why exactly is DrKXD banned?
You did! Wow! This will be an event!
-----
You must be a very proud soak member. You didn't give it at least one day. Just could not wait for an answer...? Is a clan just social standing to you?
Last edited by Link; Oct 16, 2014 at 03:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
If i was a leader i would't accept him because he is yellow belt . But he is lucky that the other members of our clan voted yes .
it's not reason i wouldn't have accpeted him, He used play this game but his application was same as when he did join but he left. Lets not spam Electric recruitment, Pls keep discussions to PM nao.
I just want to say sorry for the inconvenience, I applied for both clans, to be honest I never knew that there was a rule that you couldn't apply for more than one clan, and joining a clan is not for social standing it's for having fun with you clan mates and getting a long with them : )

I'm not going to post here again.
Come and get drunk with my family [Liquor]
Its not a rule, its just dishonest and wrong. Btw we dont care about belts.
Is it "morally correct" to state you made multiple apps of different kinds in case you didn't get into the clan you really want in? I mean... people have the right to decide what clan they want in either way (Just make one right after the one you wanted in was denied). :L
Potatoes.
Well, yes it is. That is how people should do it.