Ranking
Teamviewer is a silly silly program.
Had a good time turning my friends PC off with that.

But yeah. IP change will mostly do it. If it's a hacker that is.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Guys, didnt he say he had a LAPTOP? Y'know, webcam built into it? Just put on your firewall and block incoming connections etc.
WHERES THE PAPER TOWELS
Originally Posted by calebgamb View Post
Guys, didnt he say he had a LAPTOP? Y'know, webcam built into it? Just put on your firewall and block incoming connections etc.

Ah. In that case there's always a piece of "secure tape" he could stick on it :P
Hacker, Ive done to people, and had it done to me, They are most likely useing a R.A.T.
also known as remote administrative tool

But,im guessing hes from toribash, cause its so simple to get somones ip on toribash, also, maby you got Boted, did you download anything close to that time? some times R.A.T's have to blend say a replay and a ''server'' [bad thing] together and when you download the replay he can literly do anything he wants to your computer. as if it is his or hers own.

Prorat.net is a educational R.A.T that people abuse, go to there forums, and they might have a solution.
I have had a similar virus like that before on my old computer. It turned on my webcam and took pictures of my wall, and made it my background. From that it woulden't be dificult to make it like the one you described.
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
Buy a Mac.

Dont buy a mac, I'm good enough with computers to avoid viruses anyways. Try clearing your cashe, I use CCleaner, helps with lots of other things too. Try opening up CMD and type this: ping localhost 200. That will piss of your hacker for about 200 seconds.
Originally Posted by graboy View Post
Try clearing your cashe, I use CCleaner, helps with lots of other things too.

CACHE CACHE CACHE CACHE CACHE
also that was a pretty cool hack
Last edited by brenosaurusrex; Mar 7, 2010 at 02:51 AM.