Ranking
The best Idea I can give you is don't pick a course you don't want to do cause you will drop out. Do something you want even if it's not college related or try get a job, you'll be happier.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
I don't like any course yet I can't get a job without it.
Gotta stick with it I guess, at least I could graduate 2 years from now if I study hard enough.
Will I make a new recruitment thread in the recruitment center?
Recruiting some people would help us a lot. As long as people are chatting and we don't have several day breaks of posting we could be fine. I checked dead clan list and recently some of the popular clans I had heard were proclaimed dead. So we must be careful.

The bad part is that I have to finish a project until this month ends. I have only a week. I guess I'll use Toribash as a way to procrastinate and get some people to apply. I'm guessing a lot of members will be kicked so we will need to replace 70% of our memberlist somehow.
Just made the thread there. 70% new members sounds great I jsut hope we get enough solid decent members.
Cool, thanks Rua.

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Recruiting some people would help us a lot. As long as people are chatting and we don't have several day breaks of posting we could be fine. I checked dead clan list and recently some of the popular clans I had heard were proclaimed dead. So we must be careful.

The bad part is that I have to finish a project until this month ends. I have only a week. I guess I'll use Toribash as a way to procrastinate and get some people to apply. I'm guessing a lot of members will be kicked so we will need to replace 70% of our memberlist somehow.

Aye cap'n, I'm here everyday so I can keep watch.
Make sure not to accidentally kick some of the inactive members, I listed 'em in the previous page before this.

EDIT: I revised the application page, removed redundant requirement (like image of tori) and other minor stuff.
Last edited by Sicks; Jan 26, 2015 at 01:19 AM.
Sup perica. I actually told him to post, lol. Any progress in bodybuilding? I haven't changed a bit since I posted a pic the last time. I'm too inconsistent to gain anything. But at least I'm starting to get down the windmill to headspin combo which is nice.

Seems like there is no luck in the recruitment thread. Oh well I guess I'll recruit ingame after I finish the project this week.
Yeah it's a shame about the recruitment thread, it doesn't seem like anyone who posts their would be a solid new member anyway. Ill do a recruitment server tomorrow.