Ranking
My studies definetly have to be intensified as I have 4 more months until my medical admission exam and I still have a crap ton of work to do. That being said, I have developed a revision plan for myself for the next 3 weeks. I hope I can stick to it as it is very strict and packed with work.
> Piratez
That would be me later this year, I only have few classes left to finish college, still need to find a suitable research project and a professor to look into it.
Seems like almost everyone's busy these days. I'm only free these days after the Chinese New Year's so I'm getting back into some games and stuff. Might try to play a bit of Tb during this weekend and see how rusty I've gotten
-
Happy new year for you, oscar. Also I have played a bit of toribash last month. I still got the mushu moves going on for me. After 2-3 matches I remembered my rotational moves and I build up from there.
> Piratez
I injured my finger pretty bad on Friday. It is still blue and a bit swollen so I don't have full range of motion because of it. I was thinking about seeing a doctor but its getting better. Had 2 preparation exams this week and now I have to make a performance for our parents with my class. Unfortunately I have to skip breakdance practices all week so I have more time for pc now and I have no fucking clue on what to do anymore. I guess it is a progress once I get lazy to play vidya. I played some singleplayer this week. I don't even have a clue how I had the patience to make those replays. I think I still use the same opener in like every mod since the beginning.
-----
oh shit it is my tb birthday soon
Last edited by Uberis; Feb 17, 2016 at 10:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Everything will fold out like you want it, Uberis. I am 100% sure. I know you are a hardworker.
When is your toribash bday, Ubi ?
> Piratez
It's tomorrow.

Finally got the chance to play Payday 2 with friends again, have tons of games I need to download too, guess I won't go outside much for a while.
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
I injured my finger pretty bad on Friday. It is still blue and a bit swollen so I don't have full range of motion because of it.

I almost broke mine last year, probably about the same thing that happened to you but yeah, i bursted a vein and a ton of capillaries, at least thats what my foc told me.

And happy tb bday Uby. ^^
-