Ranking
If it was obvious I wouldn't be asking.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
A bad look for the org? This is a competitive org, the more people involved the better.

This is quite annoying.

not exactly, the numbers are alright right now and i gotta treat everyone equally. unless a lot of the members want you in, you're out for now.

IMPORTANT
Lenshu tourney is today at around 6pm (gmt +0) I will not wait for all members to join, once there are about 6 I will begin a count down.

@Metaphors, get on ur main and apply.
blue
pink
smfh im berzerk this is my main
Ashing gold, I'm fucking sold, the devil stole my fucking soul.
He wont let us participate because "it will make the org look bad"......

Sounds stupid as fuck to be honest.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
hello im Flames and i would like to join CTO. I enjoy playing this game competitively. The most experience i have with competitive play is Clan League 2016, other then that i haven't delved too far into it, although im planning to start dueling once im confident in my abilities.

Im best in lenshu3ng.tbm, i can play Aikido and TK variants but definitely better at lenshu then either of those.

Thanks for considering me :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
app was discussed in-game, got 3 yes votes. Welcome Flames! ^^
blue
pink
Hey im Deoxer, ive been toribash for around 3.5 years on and off. I love playing competively especially duels and other stuff like that, thats why id like to join CTO.
Im not at my best atm thanks to breaks, but my main mods are abd, boxshu and im ok at striking mods.
Ill post replays later.

Thanks
Last edited by deoxer; Nov 19, 2016 at 07:52 PM.
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
(discussed in-game, he will be extending it).

edit: i vote yes!
Last edited by Kradel; Nov 19, 2016 at 07:53 PM.
blue
pink