Toribash
Original Post
[BL4CKCHILD]'s replay thread 2.0!
Hey guys back from my maybe 4 year break from this game, hopefully ill be as good as I was back then and then improve and exceed my expectations!

Break down of the replays
big guwop - Madman did this this week
BACK! - Madman did this week
Goyard- Madman did 4 years ago
old me -Madman did 4 years ago
This replay was - Madman 4 years ago

I'll be sure to post replays maybe every week, helps me practice and improve on my tori control and creativity.

Enjoy and please leave cnc
Attached Files
B - BACK!.rpl (149.1 KB, 11 views)
B - big guwop.rpl (407.6 KB, 14 views)
b - Goyard.rpl (362.9 KB, 7 views)
B - old me.rpl (269.5 KB, 7 views)
b - THIS REPLAY WAS.rpl (288.9 KB, 7 views)
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
the 2 new replays you posted look EXACTLY like your old stuff it is almost funny
they are a bit rough but i think it's fine coming from a 4 year break also, it might just be because i haven't seen this done slowly in years, but in big guwop i weirdly enjoyed the swingaround at 950.

i am glad that you are back though, i think we only have like one or two replaymakers that don't do sanic speed movement now haha
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
the 2 new replays you posted look EXACTLY like your old stuff it is almost funny
they are a bit rough but i think it's fine coming from a 4 year break also, it might just be because i haven't seen this done slowly in years, but in big guwop i weirdly enjoyed the swingaround at 950.

i am glad that you are back though, i think we only have like one or two replaymakers that don't do sanic speed movement now haha

Hey pusga longtime! and aha I guess I didnt lose my style all that much, I'll try and improve my movement speed to blend in aha thanks
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
Originally Posted by BL4CKCHILD View Post
I'll try and improve my movement speed to blend in aha thanks

i will miss slow replays once again.
looking forward to more of your stuff though, gl.
oh yeah
Working on my tricking, trying something different instead of madmans, feel free to leave tips and cnc
Attached Files
B - T - Tricking practice.rpl (97.9 KB, 9 views)
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
A bathing ape is a madman and almost there is a try at parkour, made these quick today which is suprisingly fast for me, please leave cnc thanks!
Attached Files
B - A bathing ape.rpl (155.0 KB, 7 views)
B - P - almost there.rpl (589.9 KB, 7 views)
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
A bathing ape: it has been a while since i saw a helicopter kick like that, helicopters are the best
i would normally talk crap on the following kick because it has a weird grab and lacks speed, but i really like how you made it look. everyone would probably go for the most powerful and fastest kick possible, but this looks really elegant. i like how your lower body looks during the hit.
the last hit is nothing too special imo, but it was the most straight forward way to get the decap so there weren't many other options left

i don't know anything about parkour but it looked like you lost balance quite a few times, probably started at the end of the run when you were almost tripping over.
oh yeah