Toribash
Original Post
Market is back!
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_marke...ame=Marketeers

Yup, that's right.

No multi-remove yet, that was removed at the last minute.. but it will be coming some time. I know there is going to be questions, so fire away and ask instead of me writing a wall of text.

Have fun

IF YOU WANT TO GET RID OF ITEMS LIKE ORC GRIPS JUST SEND THEM TO ITEMDUMP. THAT WILL DESTROY THE ITEMS COMPLETELY AND REMOVE THEM FROM CIRCULATION.

To add items to the market go to your inventory, click the item's picture you want to add and set a price. Then just hit update!
Last edited by crux; May 2, 2011 at 02:38 AM.
Oh yea Crux,I got a question.Let's say I want to buy a Chronos item,but I just typed Chronos in the search bar,there is a massive sale of Chronos timers and stuff,is there any way to remove it so that we can "See every Chronos item but not Chronos Timers"
What happend to our own shops on market not random item market
Last edited by iSilent; Aug 26, 2011 at 05:34 AM.
That wouldn't make sense. You clearly searched for ALL chronos items, the timers being a part of it. If you hid it, the sales would go down quite quickly.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
That wouldn't make sense. You clearly searched for ALL chronos items, the timers being a part of it. If you hid it, the sales would go down quite quickly.

But a year ago the Search was the same as now lowest to highest.
And it would've pointed yu to the owner of the items shop so u can browse for more.
-----
Also The items were always to gether not random
-----
Question:wat do you see when you type in nothing.
Last edited by iSilent; Aug 26, 2011 at 05:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump