ES Recruitment Drive
One day, Emg Got a fuzzy plan with a Vibrator on his ears , cleaning them from his enemies' bloods. Then, Dancing lobsters came from his anus, and leaked herpes. Soon after emg, Exize is planning with incretibol ducks and lots lube for tonight's party in emg's pants. He then Shoved his finger up killtimes ass.Then Magic Turtles Fell from the sky. Exize got surprised
One day, Emg Got a fuzzy plan with a Vibrator on his ears , cleaning them from his enemies' bloods. Then, Dancing lobsters came from his anus, and leaked herpes. Soon after emg, Exize is planning with incretibol ducks and lots lube for tonight's party in emg's pants. He then Shoved his finger up killtimes ass.Then Magic Turtles Fell from the sky. Exize got surprised when he realized
One day, Emg Got a fuzzy plan with a Vibrator on his ears , cleaning them from his enemies' bloods. Then, Dancing lobsters came from his anus, and leaked herpes. Soon after emg, Exize is planning with incretibol ducks and lots lube for tonight's party in emg's pants. He then Shoved his finger up killtimes ass.Then Magic Turtles Fell from the sky. Exize got surprised when he realized That the turtles
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
One day, Emg Got a fuzzy plan with a Vibrator on his ears , cleaning them from his enemies' bloods. Then, Dancing lobsters came from his anus, and leaked herpes. Soon after emg, Exize is planning with incretibol ducks and lots lube for tonight's party in emg's pants. He then Shoved his finger up killtimes ass.Then Magic Turtles Fell from the sky. Exize got surprised when he realized that the turtles bite his penis.
Im not really active anymore :;(∩Д﹏`∩);: I miss you guys <3
One day, Emg Got a fuzzy plan with a Vibrator on his ears , cleaning them from his enemies' bloods. Then, Dancing lobsters came from his anus, and leaked herpes. Soon after emg, Exize is planning with incretibol ducks and lots lube for tonight's party in emg's pants. He then Shoved his finger up killtimes ass.Then Magic Turtles Fell from the sky. Exize got surprised when he realized that the turtles bite his penis.Asdsasds started to
One day, Emg Got a fuzzy plan with a Vibrator on his ears , cleaning them from his enemies' bloods. Then, Dancing lobsters came from his anus, and leaked herpes. Soon after emg, Exize is planning with incretibol ducks and lots lube for tonight's party in emg's pants. He then Shoved his finger up killtimes ass.Then Magic Turtles Fell from the sky. Exize got surprised when he realized that the turtles bite his penis.Asdsasds started to laugh as he
Former iCoF Leader. EMG I'M DYNAMITE, EMG I WIN THE FIGHT!
[Team Canada] ~ [OoT] ~ [TABD] ~ ARA ~ [TM] ~[Hurrmo] ~ [TMO]
One day, Emg Got a fuzzy plan with a Vibrator on his ears , cleaning them from his enemies' bloods. Then, Dancing lobsters came from his anus, and leaked herpes. Soon after emg, Exize is planning with incretibol ducks and lots lube for tonight's party in emg's pants. He then Shoved his finger up killtimes ass.Then Magic Turtles Fell from the sky. Exize got surprised when he realized that the turtles bite his penis.Asdsasds started to laugh as he shot a puppy...
Raised to fight from the Deep Swamps of Toribash.
Hey look it's a PICKLE
One day, Emg Got a fuzzy plan with a Vibrator on his ears , cleaning them from his enemies' bloods. Then, Dancing lobsters came from his anus, and leaked herpes. Soon after emg, Exize is planning with incretibol ducks and lots lube for tonight's party in emg's pants. He then Shoved his finger up killtimes ass.Then Magic Turtles Fell from the sky. Exize got surprised when he realized that the turtles bite his penis.Asdsasds started to laugh as he shot a puppy in her/his dream...
One day, Emg Got a fuzzy plan with a Vibrator on his ears , cleaning them from his enemies' bloods. Then, Dancing lobsters came from his anus, and leaked herpes. Soon after emg, Exize is planning with incretibol ducks and lots lube for tonight's party in emg's pants. He then Shoved his finger up killtimes ass.Then Magic Turtles Fell from the sky. Exize got surprised when he realized that the turtles bite his penis.Asdsasds started to laugh as he shot a puppy in his dream...Because some poeple
One day, Emg Got a fuzzy plan with a Vibrator on his ears , cleaning them from his enemies' bloods. Then, Dancing lobsters came from his anus, and leaked herpes. Soon after emg, Exize is planning with incretibol ducks and lots lube for tonight's party in emg's pants. He then Shoved his finger up killtimes ass.Then Magic Turtles Fell from the sky. Exize got surprised when he realized that the turtles bite his penis.Asdsasds started to laugh as he shot a puppy in his dream...Because some poeple think that he's a ...