View Poll Results: Would you join?
Yes
17 Votes / 68.00%
No
8 Votes / 32.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Would you be up for a competitive organisation?
So I am thinking of creating an org for the competitive community since my suggestion thread hasn't been receiving much attention. This will be an org for the pro players and duelists. I just wanna know how many of you would be interested. The org will host pro events and essentially be a leauge of its own.
blue
pink
so the orgs purpose is.... what?

It sounds like your just making an org that would have talented players in it, would that be it? What would be the discussion in the org?
Look at the TMO, not much discussion there. Just a group of marketers. Likewise this will be a group for talented players (or players wanting to get better) and pro events can be hosted. There can be lists for the top players for specific mods etc...its just an group those who love competitive play style. Right now all you can so do for competition and be rewarded is dueling. I feel it would be nice to have regular events for pro mods and an org which controls these events and which players are involved etc...
blue
pink
Votes are looking in favour of creating the Org. I will create it soon once I plan the main post out! Thanks for voting ^^.
blue
pink
Votes are almost even again ._. For those of you saying no, why not? 'Cause I will steal create it if there is no reason not to.
blue
pink
I honestly see no reason not to, if people don't want to join it they don't have to. I'd be down for a comp org, I'm not much of a dueler or anything but I still enjoy playing this game competitively.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Thats a goos point nd good to hear that I will look to creating it tomorrow if not today.
blue
pink
I don't duel that much either, maybe you can make one about being good with out playing esports.

A combination of Style and skill.
What do you mean? Just being good but not a dueler? If so, of course ^^
blue
pink
I think he means an org where the style is more important than just getting points. So having flow is preferable to jerky movements, etc
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016