ES Recruitment Drive
well,
read the thread title again, i never said i want him for legend
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

I agree with wiz, but about xbcz getting legend title im not sure, i think legend title is much more then playing lots of game, but playing well, and u need to prove that somehow, and ofc, legend status is not only about that, if u were really important for the community, like, creating a new gameplay style, hosting events, crating cool events ideas, creating orgs to help other players, being a kind people in general too, i think those things are really important for that status, but i am not a legend, so i probably don't know what it takes to be a legend, but be yourself, be cool and help the others, and don't make it for status, make it for the health of the game
Last edited by Victor4554; Mar 6, 2019 at 04:22 AM.
[TANG]Member
RSO Teacher
I still cant get why staffs and some other people keep complaining about these "should [insert player name] be legend" threads, because I dont see the problem with discussing that among the community and I also don't see any better place to do so other than off-topic and discussion boards.
Should we like never talk about it and just nominate players randomly based on our own opinions before discussion it more deeply?

but back to the main matter, Victor: I partly agree with what you are saying and I know where it came from. I feel like xbcz havent done anything too special to the community, but it really intrigues me how much he played and game AND he keeps playing it. Isn't about how hard or how big his achievement was but rather the fact that he is the only one to hold it. Just look at some legends, some of them didnt do something that is essentially impossible or super hard to do but they were the guys to do it, and they got some recognition because of that.

Your most impactful argument to me was that he doesnt contribute by any means to the game/community's health in general despite activity
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
I still cant get why staffs and some other people keep complaining about these "should [insert player name] be legend" threads, because I dont see the problem with discussing that among the community and I also don't see any better place to do so other than off-topic and discussion boards.

The threads about it aren't killing no one or making bad.
Should we like never talk about it and just nominate players randomly based on our own opinions before discussion it more deeply?

We are playing the game, knowing new peoples, learning new things, we need discuss that, it's important.

but back to the main matter, Victor: I partly agree with what you are saying and I know where it came from. I feel like xbcz havent done anything too special to the community, but it really intrigues me how much he played and game AND he keeps playing it. Isn't about how hard or how big his achievement was but rather the fact that he is the only one to hold it. Just look at some legends, some of them didnt do something that is essentially impossible or super hard to do but they were the guys to do it, and they got some recognition because of that.

I respect your opinion, but i don't agree.
<Angels> watch weed win while matty fappin

Absolutely, the guy deservers Legend status for sure
Last edited by Hung; Mar 8, 2019 at 01:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post

Well discussing about who and why specific people is fine i guess, but these kind of discussions is somewhat useless and won't get them the Legend Status, all you have to do is PM icky and simply tell him who and state as to why they should be Legend, i guess if he gets enough people to vote on him, then it's a matter of waiting for them to discuss and for the next Legend list to be revealed.
i'm probably completely wrong and this post was useless it self but why not hop into a discussion every now and then lmao.

however for xbcz to be legend is pretty cool, he is probably the most dedicated player that everyone knows when you mention his name anywhere, he's literally known as "The guy who sits in Quick Aikido kicking ass by not grabbing ONCE through his years of playing who also has legitimately played 10x the amount of game than every player in this game"
Last edited by max; Mar 8, 2019 at 02:11 PM.
Originally Posted by max View Post
Well discussing about who and why specific people is fine i guess, but these kind of discussions is somewhat useless and won't get them the Legend Status, all you have to do is PM icky and simply tell him who and state as to why they should be Legend, i guess if he gets enough people to vote on him, then it's a matter of waiting for them to discuss and for the next Legend list to be revealed.
i'm probably completely wrong and this post was useless it self but why not hop into a discussion every now and then lmao.

I never thought making these discussions would get someone a Legend Status, but it's nice to have to community sharing their opinions on the matter, that's all. We should be able to talk to each other like this
I think these threads fits better in Discussion board though

Originally Posted by max View Post
however for xbcz to be legend is pretty cool, he is probably the most dedicated player that everyone knows when you mention his name anywhere, he's literally known as "The guy who sits in Quick Aikido kicking ass by not grabbing ONCE through his years of playing who also has legitimately played 10x the amount of game than every player in this game"

yep that's quite a reputation, he's the only one to achieve this level of constant in game activity plus he has his trademark, which is never grabbing
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Do you think x should be legend?" or "What are your thoughts on y getting legend?" are fine, for the most part.
"Why isn't x a legend?" or "y should be legend!" isn't fine.
There is a difference.
Last edited by Erth; Mar 8, 2019 at 06:27 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Yeah, lets just over-moderate an already almost dead games forum.
Talking about really dedicated players and appreciating their dedication by discussing if they should be made into legends. Fuck that, not on my toribash forums!
Have something you might want to talk about? Just PM staff lmao.