Toribash
Original Post
War!
Some people simply don't get along.. and some of the members of JustMe have decided to declare war on you. May the gods have mercy on your souls.
hey jarmund! remember meh? well this sort of sounds like a bad idea like how NEWB wanted to go to war with us so... we have learned from our mistakes...
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
okay xicer. i was just gone for a walk.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Hey Jarmund, you do realise you have written this thread up in almost all of the other clans threads??. You gonna fight everyone??
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE
nice picture it happy tree friends dil fefe is pesturing i no but this is his favorite clan lol
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
lol come on mahulk this is against his 'Clan' so it's not friend vs friend it's Clan vs Clan
its like a game of footy- your friends are on the other team but that dont matter, we fight, we bet and in the end we wsay "Great game"- nothing personal
Dont Kid Yourself That A Fight Is About Causing Damage, Worry About How It Affects You...
WANT TO JOIN [EPIC]???
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE