Toribash
Original Post
[Pandora] Kill Instinct Competiton

Goals:

This design competition requires you to make a scene of you decapitating Uke using a weapon(Sword, dagger, axe etc...). Pictures can be anything from hand-drawn pictures to Photshopped images. This is the first competition hosted by Clan [Pandora], so the goal won't be difficult.

Rules:

1- Maximum number of entries are 3. If you have posted your three entries, but wanted to post a fourth one, you must replace it with one of the three you already posted.

2- Respect other people's entries. Even if they were worse than yours.

3- Stealing will cause an immediate disqualification.

4- Be nice and have fun.

Prizes:

Prizes will be 50k for the 1st place 25k for 2nd place. Prizes are sponsored by Clan [Pandora]'s bank (Thanks to Loje).

Side Notes:

We decided to set up an entry fee of only 500 tc. Yes, I know this might be too much but you guys have to understand that we put a lot of effort into the prizes. Generally, your entry won't be counted in if you didn't send the entry fee over to me. Also, I would like to acknowledge you that the deadline for this competition is at December 16. You got a lot of time to work on your designs. If I missed anything out, please inform me about it here. Good luck everyone!
Last edited by MYI; Dec 9, 2009 at 01:53 PM.
I don't guess suicidal follows the goal at all. Their is no weapon, and no opponent decapitated. Also, why should I send the Tc to C0XY? Clan Pandora is the one hosting the competition. Anyways, C0XY please elaborate what you said. Most of us seem to have understood your point wrong.

At last this competition is now open.
I've been waiting for this.
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
I think what COXY said is that if you do not have the amount of TC needed to join the competition you can send a copy of your pic to him and if he thinks the pic looks good he´ll lend you the TC needed.
Last edited by loje; Nov 25, 2009 at 10:03 PM.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Yea, I guess that was it. Ok guys, I'm gonna go inactive for 4 days for some private reasons. So I won't be able to answer any questions. Somebody in Clan Pandora will be able to help. Just keep the entries coming until I become capable of checking the forums again.
as one of the leader in pandora, I am going to take over the comptition during the time MYI is gone. I will try to answer all questions you have and be as helpful as possible.
yes keep sending the TC to MYI and then post the pic.

he cant confirm atm that you have payed but when he comes back we´ll remove everyone who has not payed the fee.
500 TC sent to MYI I already post the picture.
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
Bump

P.S: I'm back, and I'll be able to help in issues involving the competition again.
you didnt miss alot. its been next to dead here.

I hope that the people is just using the time to make the pics instead of posting here.