Ranking
Original Post
Search Player
I sometimes want to look for players in rooms, but I think its a nuisance to go to a random room, /search the player, then find them. Tb should have a search player button on the multiplayer screen where you can do it.

Thanks
Veni , Vidi , Vici
its not that hard to just go to a room and type the command in
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
/refresh
/search name

There's no need to go into a room to search, you just need your client to talk to the servers first. Granted it's not on the UI, but it works.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Meemes View Post
Ignore what platabear said.also I think searching for players would be a great idea Soooo
~SUPPORTED

We already can search for people, thats what i was saying, is that it isnt that hard to either go into a server and type the search command, or do what skulfuk said.
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by Gazorite View Post
So we have to type "/search <name>"
Like that?

Yup

/search gazorite

It also works for clan tags

/search ice

Remember that your client needs to talk to the servers first. If you're already in a server then it's fine, if you're in single player you'd have to /refresh or open & close the multiplayer menu for it to work.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
You should also need a function that says not online in toribash or we'll be keep /search
Bye bye toribash
Lol these people and there long words... You can just use /rf (refresh) then /sa NAME (search the name) Shorter then what this crazy Skul is saying ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin