Ranking
Original Post
DQ shape
Originally Posted by newb
THIS WOULDN'T MAKE ANY CHANGES AT ALL BALBLABLARGH

I just want to spice up the game. :<

Well, it can be an item, costing around 2k.

I have nothing to say about it, but It can have a custom shape, too.

Squares, triangles, lines, ovals, waves. Not scribbles, eugh...
Last edited by omegadark1; Feb 12, 2013 at 01:37 AM.
私の顔にそれを言う。
I think it should be possible to manipulate dq textures to make the shape. That actually might be possible, but I have nowhere near the TC to find out on my own.
I keep leaving for extended periods of time and coming back to an almost entirely new playerbase...
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
2k is a pretty low price, maybe 50k

The problem is: It wouldn't be popular.

That'd be a great price, but I would like it if they had a fun price.
Checkin' out all dem shapes

Hey, I have another idea for it. It would change price depending on better shape.
-----
Originally Posted by Ujelly62 View Post
I think it should be possible to manipulate dq textures to make the shape. That actually might be possible, but I have nowhere near the TC to find out on my own.

THE SHAPE, NOT THE TEXTURE.
Last edited by omegadark1; Feb 12, 2013 at 01:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
私の顔にそれを言う。
I think jelly means you can manipulate the DQ shape with a DQ texture using transparency, like trail textures.
what am i doing here
Yes but what if you wanted to make it a star or something? I think that's what he is trying to get to. I like this idea though.
~Supported
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
I big star, right.

What if they wanted the shape to be big? And they probably don't like using transparency?

Maybe shape it like wolid.
私の顔にそれを言う。
the dq texture template has only a ring where you can put the texture, a pentagram-type star with long points would be impossibru with the current setup. im not so sure about dq shape items, but maybe give the dq texture more control over the shape, because it does cost 50k
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum