Toribash
Original Post
Kiai sounds prioritized on Tori
Title really says it all. It's quite annoying to hear two kiai sounds going off at the same time. The ear rape of some dubstep and some man yelling (just some examples) for 5 seconds gets tiresome. It's quite counter intuitive too.

If you could make it behave just like ground textures; showing up, in this case playing, on Tori before Uke. Obviously this is only circumstances when both users playing has them, but I run into this more often than not.

Feedback would be nice. Thanks in advance.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

This needs to happen. You don't even have to be a headphone user to suffer the misery of two kiai sounds collapsing your ear drums.

Not only that, but it makes them very hard to distinguish, players get a kiai sound for others/themselves to hear, not to be mixed up with another person's sound. I can't even hear mine when my opponent has a man screaming in my ears.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Supported. Though I am pretty sure this happens. Not so often but O have had moments where the game would only play the Toris kiai.
blue
pink
.........I will attempt to push this through. Very good idea. Duel Kiai's must die.

~Supported
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
Title really says it all. It's quite annoying to hear two kiai sounds going off at the same time. The ear rape of some dubstep and some man yelling (just some examples) for 5 seconds gets tiresome. It's quite counter intuitive too.

If you could make it behave just like ground textures; showing up, in this case playing, on Tori before Uke. Obviously this is only circumstances when both users playing has them, but I run into this more often than not.

Feedback would be nice. Thanks in advance.

making tori music to play on background while playing will be also good, so as long as you are winning, people listen to your music.

offtopic// custom shaders of tori while playing will be great aswell, but since we have majority of players (schoolboys with old bro's netbook) not being able to turn on shaders...
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
Turning off your sound helps.
Problem Fixed.

Some people like to listen to kiai sounds, problem not solved.

Originally Posted by snake View Post
making tori music to play on background while playing will be also good, so as long as you are winning, people listen to your music.

But that's a different thing, we're talking about a 5 second-ish long sound that is always mixed with another person's sound, which shouldn't happen.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Cheshyre's got this covered.
Just time will tell when this is implemented.
Closed.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot