Toribash
Originally Posted by Unholybat5 View Post
look im applying to clans i admire you see i haven't applied to clans like Evil or Elite or TLL or even TGS and did i mention Crooks? so plz take your shitpost else where

You might not have applied to them but you did apply to Vibe Nitro WAPOW and evo so i'm just trying to help my friends not you
like i just said in the pm i wait till i am denied to apply else where.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Laine
Akido wushu and silly shit
First one
Mainly the customization but I also enjoy the competitiveness
Well Ive always looked up to evo, If You guys didnt exist, I wouldn't have known about toribash in the first place
Im laine im 11 and I love my two dogs, I usually spend most of my time studying but when I have free time I play unturned or toribash.
Hope to join you soon!!!
-----
(responding soon?)
-----
(responding soon?)
Attached Files
Spar with waffles.rpl (485.3 KB, 6 views)
Obzut for concon.rpl (77.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Obzut; Feb 25, 2016 at 02:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My name is Daryl but ingame is obvious as Charm1, I live in the UK London to be precise, making my GMT class as UTC. or GMT 0.
I have been apart of some well known clans such as [Reaper] in which i spent alot of time trying to bring the clan back to activity with the help of Colossus and Insanity, I was in Liquor for 3 months until i took a break due to my GCSE's and basketball training and i was kicked due to inactivity as i did not notify the leaders of my circumstance. I have also been apart of some other clans as i volunteered to help them develop.

The thing that to me makes Toribash what it is, is the diversity in the type of people and skills that people have, also being that everyone is different and plays differently which allows everyone to learn from one another, I also enjoy the replay making community as it is something i enjoy contributing to. Another thing i value in Toribash is the amount of mods and features which are accessible to us while also warring is a fun concept and clans give the game a even more competitive edge.

I have decided to apply to [eVo] because even though i may not be the most influential player or best player, this clan has been apart of several changes within the community and has elevated replay making to a new level (e.g. The Team), this clan has also had a long timeline since 2008 rising to be one of the most influential clans on this game, this clan has a legacy of commitment and success in this game. I also love the friendships and bonds in which the members have with one another which many clans don't have any more. Another inspiring thing to me making me attempt to join this clan is the great replay making team it has, I am not suggesting i am good at replay making but I could definitely learn something from the great players this clan has and maybe they could learn from me too. This clan also appeals to me because it is not just an ingame storming clan, it has a strong forum structure in which people from the clan can talk and share things, furthermore emphasising on my point of the clan having a very strong bond.

I am fourteen years old and currently play basketball for my schools senior team, i also play for a national basketball team and i used to study the arts of karate and judo, I have alot of hobbies such as drawing, playing games and most of all in my spare time i try to get a few hours on the forums or toribash. I have been banned once for a act of stupidity about when i owned a clan, I learnt from that and have come to the decision never to lead a clan again because i simply suck at it, I have had a 6 month break since my last time on the game and i am currently trying to boost my activity again. My forum post count is low and hopefully if i am accepted i can boost my forum activity to suit the clan better, I can adapt to circumstances i am in and i believe i am a reliable person. I don't like to be serious and my prior reputation has not represented the true me. I have held quite a bad representation however i believe people deserve a second chance to improve and show their true selves and i claim this to be my second chance. I have been doing replay making since i joined this game and a member of this clan T0ri0 has helped me develop my skills in nearly every aspect.
Replays: They're below, my replays are not at high standard because they may not be finished but i hope that they're enough to at least give you the hint of my current skill level.
If an eVo member recommended you to join, please state his Username here: I have not been recommended but before my break T0ri has told me to apply before i joined Liquor.
Attached Files
Sparring Wuth T0ri.rpl (578.6 KB, 4 views)
#Sparring with Charm.rpl (424.9 KB, 2 views)
@charm1: One of the bests apps i have seen in a while, really skilled player in-game, great guy, nothing much to say about him, just YES.
@Obzut: joined MAU.
@rcrichman: I liked your app, and i've seen you in-game, you're pretty decent, even tho your name sounds familiar i dont think i know you, try and find us in-game/hang out with us, neutral for now.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Ok thanks I'm in game a lot, you will catch me ^^ And I've known charm for awhile now and he is a great addition to a clan.
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
I hope so too. Id love to become one of the members and build strong bonds with each member while learning new things. I can only try my hardest and hopefully it will pay off. Its nice to hear from you Colossus, its been a really long time
Thanks Edd, hope you liked the app, also if you have any questions about my application or me as an individual please ask away.
Im going to post some replays on the Pre-Evolutions thread just to let you guys know.
Last edited by Charm; Feb 29, 2016 at 08:00 AM.