Ranking
Original Post
Posting Links in-game
I know that this is kind of stupid but when I am on my alt and need to post a link I can't because I don't have 100 wins in-game. I think it would be cool if that feature of having to play 100 games before posting links was taken out. This would also help people that are recruiting in-game if they are on alts then they could easily post their clan application thread link. It's only a suggestion but I think it might help some people.
Seems like a dangerous choice considering that phishers will definitely use it to their advantage
Last edited by Advaneten; Dec 20, 2017 at 05:35 PM. Reason: I was given an infraction for lack of detail.
bird up
I'm sure the 100 win rule was set up for a reason.

You can't just make an account and spam chats with dubious links, which could be the case without the rule
[TLL]
Sorry guys, this rule probably will never be taken down. The 100 games limit was set up to deter bots and spammers from going in game and posting links to dangerous or suspicious sites. You'll also notice that there's a "you must play one game of Toribash before you're able to post on forums" (I believe it's in effect, may be wrong) and that's also to stop bots from posting malicious links and comments to Toribash. Of course, it doesn't always work, but it limits the amount of work other staff members have to do when a bot posts.

This is all coming from memory so a couple points may be wrong ^^