Toribash
Original Post
Public Tourneys
I think it would be good to have the Public tourneys always Auto Globaling, like every 1:00 min before a tourney is about to start. I think it would be really helpful to people who might need to make some quick tc like me. Anyways that it is just something I would like to see ingame. I hope this is put in.
I'd say it's not a bad idea, but think about it, there are 9 ranked rooms so it would get quite irritating to get all that spam, especially if its not relevant to you.
in my honest opinion i doubt this will be implemented simply because as smaguris said, it would cause spam. Not all people want to goto tourneys and ranked rooms and things. So it's a good idea to keep that how it is.
what if there was a opt-in setting for these globals?
My way or no way, totalatarian.
There's just a few minutes between every tourney. I don't think it's really needed.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i bet there's a 3rd party could make a script for this?

made the post understandable ~Kore
Last edited by Kore; Mar 16, 2017 at 08:02 PM.
My way or no way, totalatarian.
Although I think you won't have to deal with all of the existing standard tourneys broadcasting all the time because some are never occupied, I can see how the spam from an occasional tourney or two being about to begin can quickly turn into frustration and annoyance. I think global messages should be reserved for people who would like to broadcast their betting/hotseat/tourney server. Their broadcasts will otherwise become less appealing when global messages are seen as useless junk.

There's no need for this function anyway, I'd suggest you to just keep an eye on the server list.
yeah,is better just to be often checking the server list to see when an tourney is starting.getting all that junk isnt useful for people that arent looking to enter a tourney.

i would say this thread should be closed(im not an admin so i cant do that,just my opinion),unless someone has something relevant to defend this idea.
"I am the White Void, I am the Cold Steel, I am the Just Sword! I am Hakumen, the end has come!!"
Actually you could have the option to turn off the tourney notifications, or select which one tourneys you would like to be notified by and what not. I believe that with a few tweaks to the idea we could make this work.