Toribash
View Poll Results: RELIKXXX.... [Smooth] or not?
Yes
4 Votes / 50.00%
No
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
RELLIKXXX Poll
Vote on whether or not you believe RELLIKXXX should be in [Smooth]. Is he really smooth? We shall see.

Post on if you've seen him around or not, and how he conducts himself in game.
Last edited by juggler422; Apr 15, 2008 at 10:30 PM.
Come on man, quit being so uptight... be [Smooth].

I is [Smooth] leader. Just so's you know.
i voted yes because i have seen him often and he is generally a friendly guy, he is Smooth most of the time ;)
Um, I know I'm not in SMOOTH, but I hope my opinion counts. If you've ever looked at his post history, he's failed at least 5 threads, and about 3 clan creation threads. The clan threads were all posted in the wrong place, or didn't follow the rules because he didn't read the stickies.

Now, for in-game. He was highly annoying in our server. We warned him a few times to cut it out, but it was to no avail. So we banned him. When that ban ran out, he came back in and started yelling at us in caps, until I had to kick him and ban again.

Just my opinion on this guy.
well i tried to have fun but you friend made me mad. clan NO here is a note Delaid keep you members respetfull plz
i guess the point is that no matter what they do, don't get mad.... thanks for the heads up delaid
Come on man, quit being so uptight... be [Smooth].

I is [Smooth] leader. Just so's you know.
uhh im not in smooth but he has made clans like rad and die for honour and he is bossy and lazy =]
Box For TA ! awo awo :D
RELLIKXXX is a straight up dumbass...

hes made so many shamed threads i cant count

he caps all the time, he has horrible grammar, he cant spell barely anything, he makes 50 clans in a week and none of them get official, he has even tried to take money from me to make one of his clans "official" (scam)..
not 50 clan 2 any im from mexico im new to america you dummass so.. some one sould sham this thered