Toribash
Original Post
Hello.
Hm, well I have a lot to tell you about me. Let's start at the beginning, I heard it's good to start there. Well, until age 10, I never met my dad. My dad decided to Not meet me because he didn't want to be with my mom anymore. After I met my dad, I. Thought he was a cool guy. Well, not even a year after I met my dad, during a custody battle for me, he married my 4th grade teacher. Before the custody battle, my mom and dad got along pretty good. Well, after marrying my 4th grade teacher (she has a 8-year-old daughter that's a total diva), everything took a turn for the worse. My step-mom tried to control everything. So my dad would get angry because there was so much stress. He would throw things at me, and call me horrible names daily. Honestly, it only hurt so much because I barely know the guy yet! Sorry, I know I'm jumping around here. At my mom's house, it's not the best place. Mostly because she moved 6 times the year all this occurred. Anyway, 1 day, not too long ago, I decided I have had enough. I ran away, which was not a great idea. Well, after they found me, they took me back home. When I got home, my dad had enough and he got mad and lunged at me. I, in absolute terror, tried to run the other way. He caught me and shoved me to the ground and calls me names that were horrendous. My mom and grandma were angry so they moved me to california, to live with my grandma. Because of all this stress going on, I obtained depression. From depression, I became amazingly negative and have had thoughts of suicide. After my incident with my dad, I moved to California, with my grandma. Things were even more dramatic there, so I moved back. Now, I live in Florida, with my mom. Things aren't as good as I made them out to be, but they're not terrible. I'm always thinking about what could happen next. Hopefull, it's not bad.

Thank you for your time, I hope you guys accept me for whom I am.
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
What a forlorn tale of your past history. I am sorry for you having to deal with all those things.
call me kobe
Nice to meet you : )

You've had a turbulent adolescence, just like me... It's really painful, but you learn so much from it, and become a better person in general...

You are a friend of Katsudon as well, as far as I know. That's a + for me.

Hope you prove yourself "worthy".
My life was awful too.

My two brothers were tortured and murdured in front of me.
Welcome to the club. I guess.
"Nice" stories of life...

Also, Good luck getting accepted as Full member!
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Oh my, Dinis.

I'm so sorry.

I'm here if you if you ever want to talk .
Hello, Coach.
Hey athin your a great guy and really nice imo I hope you get full member soon
#1 Student in the School of Orkology
Orko|Rob9722|Festus|MRootz|UNDEAD21|Deadlybash|Kun amikaii|