Ranking
Original Post
help pls
MARCH 3RD IS MY BIRTHDAY PLS GIVE PRESENTS PLS PLS

PLS SRSLY GIVE PRESENTS I BEG U PLS

----

okay I'll get a new -pretty eh- gaming computer.

I'm too lazy to translate,

specs: processor: Intel Core i3-*2120 3.30GHz, Cache 3Mb

motherboard: Intel H61 (chipset shit)

RAM: 4 Gb DDR3, 1333 Mhz

HD: SATA 500 Gb, 7200 RPM

Graphics card: Intel HD Graphics 2000 ( )

sound card: integrated bullshit

1920 x 1080

------

I'm getting that for a pretty cheap price of 7000 Bsf and, due to the price of the dollar (expensive as fuck, about 21 Bsf) you can do the math

also it's all in one which is swell but bad at the same time because I can't upgrade the shit inside, but i dunno if that'd be enough to last with for say, 4 years.

also the brand of the computer is okay, I'm actually posting this from a VIT (venezolana de inteligencia tecnologica) which is pretty much bullshit, but it's cool too so I know it won't fuck up in 2 days.

HELP PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO SHOULD I GET IT OR NOT PLS PLS
Last edited by Alejandro; Mar 2, 2013 at 07:50 AM.
Don't get it, if you ask me.
Never go for Intel graphic cards. They suck. Best choice: nVidia, Last choice: ATI.
Also, you won't last for the whole another year with a corei3 CPU.
Last edited by ARMIN0; Mar 2, 2013 at 07:54 AM.
:(){ :|: & };:
actually, your choice sucks, AMD is the best choice. nVidia's 2013 cards are AMD's 2010's (example, not actually going to search for exact info) and I pretty much have no fucking choice and I'm used to not running extremely demanding games, and I can run skyrim with a shittier than that LAPTOP, so i'd just say you suck at configuring the game's settings for best performance.
My choices are based on my 3 years of experience at hardware importing agencies and support centers.
You may take it or not. I don't care.
:(){ :|: & };:
Intel: bsod
AMD: drivers not found
nVidia: do I smell burning?

None is perfect, but I'd rather go with nVidia.
And, building your own > prebuilt.
Last edited by Dinis; Mar 2, 2013 at 01:53 PM.
Originally Posted by Dinis View Post
Intel: bsod
AMD: drivers not found
nVidia: do I smell burning?

None is perfect, but I'd rather go with nVidia.
And, building your own > prebuilt.

Agreed. nVidia is the best choice imo.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

You guys are totally not getting me.

I can't fucking build one, because I live in a thirdworldy shithole, and every price of a neat gaming stuff (say, a processor) is aumented 400 $ of the original price, for example an i7 costs 332$ last time i checked, that'd make it 732$ in here

so you guys fix your shit up i'm getting offended
I wonder if you could send someone money, they would buy it and ship it to you? Or is it the shipping that makes shit expensive?
FIRED UP
shipping is expensive, but not as expensive as the normal price without shipping here (as in a 300$ shit gets sent to you and you pay an extra 700 bsf Not as much as 300 extra dollars (normal price without shipping) so i'd say it's still expensive)
-----
I honestly don't wanna get it, but i have no choice

also i broke a laptop (with my knee) that had nvidia because it overheated all the time, i over-hated that lappy BAHAHHA
-----
talked to a bro that helped me a lot

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ve/...ja-sellada-_JM

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ve/...ta-extrema-_JM

going to get that and this one because i can upgrade shit http://vit.gob.ve/index.php?page=sho...art&Itemid=106
Last edited by Alejandro; Mar 3, 2013 at 12:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump