Ranking
My Worst encounter was when i was 18, Just had my car , 5 years ago i was doing a race with friend of i to win his car , ((YES ITS TRUE)) a police found me but i was drunk so i almost ran ova the police But she was so cool she let me go i could have lost my license

THA LUCK

I find it weird myself... the day after my friend came back, pants broken in the as*hole area.........

Wait ...Maybe it was not an girl after all and my friend was 16 so not adult... WaIT I DONT UNDERSTAND ANYMORE!
Last edited by Opherpower; Nov 10, 2009 at 03:18 AM.
Oh yeah, I remember that time I got drunk, street raced and nearly killed a cop and got away with it as well. Can't believe I didn't remember this earlier.
Uh.. mischief night. My friends and I kept fucking with this lady.. pulled out a inflatable 'life size' snow globe.. I think 6 times. Luckily when sneaking around the back end of her house, I overheard (I have really good hearing) her complaining. Naturally I assumed the worse, and bolted down the road and up to a culdesac. We met another friend who apparently thought it was a good idea to smoke some marijuana, even after we told him about the cops. Genius. We were on our way back to the safe house (about 6 miles away from the original pranks, but we cut through woods, ofc.) In the middle of the field.. we see the cop car rolling down the road up the street from the safe house.. stops DEAD. Turns his floodlights on and looks right at our group in the middle of the field.. after about 10 seconds.. the guy starts hauling ass and we bolt. Luckily we made it to the safe house and all got home happily ever after. Wee.
Last year during Helloween me and a few friends were hanging out getting drunk and high at some train tracks because it was pretty fuckin' metal there, but anyways when we were done there. We decided go over a partially broken fence to leave, but cops pulled up at the end of the block about 200 feet away. Me and one of my friends were already over the fence and the rest ran, so me and him turned to our left and I told him to quickly lose the joints and I dropped our pipe, but I forgot about 3 grams in the pouch of my hoody. The cops told us to stop and asked us where are friends went, but obviously we didn't know because they fuckin' ditched, but were later tracked down by a popodog.

One of my friends decided to come back because he was our closest friend, but it was retarded because he didn't drop anything. He didn't drop his pipe, his weed, or our liquor. They poured it out and stomped out my friends weed and then searched us. Luckily when I was searched by one of the cops. He missed my 3 grams. After they were done getting down our information they told us that they were looking for 3 kids slashing tires a few blocks from where we were and they were wearing hoodies and that was the only description that they were given which is pretty retarded considering how many kids where them. Anyways, we then later went back for our shit.
Last edited by T0ribush; Nov 10, 2009 at 04:54 AM.
Nothing too bad yet.

Two speeding tickets so far. One for going 44 in a 25 (mph), and another for going 85 in a 70.

Recently I was with a friend though at a park. It was like midnight and there was like no one around and no lights were on in the park. We were hanging out listening to music and smoking weed. Then we see this car on the road pretty far away (the park was at the top of an uphill road, and you could pretty much see all the cars driving up where we were. It was driving really slowly, and we see it turn it's lights off. Also I think it was driving on the wrong side of the road So yea, we see it, and we KNOW it's a cop. So we panic and throw the weed and my pipe into the grass and walk back to my car. By then the cop is already at the park checking out my car and stuff. We go there and he asks us what we are doing, and we are already pretty baked out of our minds, so we were shitting our pants scared. Luckily he either didnt suspect anythign or didnt care cause he just told us to leave. It was nice, but i lost my first pipe that night ;(
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Never been caught doing anything illegal. The trick is to not be suspicious.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.