Toribash
Original Post
Help finding song
Sorry if this doesnt go here I dont know if this should go in support or rapid threads. There is this song im trying to find, it is out of one of the american pie movies. The lyrics i know is, I wanna do it like we did back in high school. lol thats it. And its a rock song if that helps. I would really appreciate it if someone answers
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Just search for the American Pie soundtracks, that's what I do if I want to find a song featured in a film. Don't be lazy.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I did do that but I dont know what the song is called so how will I know which one it is. And my pc only lets a certain site play music and it would take a while to find the song. And I also dont know what american pie it would be in so it would take even longer. Easier to ask incase someone already knows the song
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
If you know what the song sounds like they all you have to do is listen to them until you find the right one. By now you could have gone through half the American Pie films already, you only have to listen to the beginning of the songs.
Nope because I would have to download each song. My pc blocks listening to music so I have to download. And downloading each song would take a while and it would waste space on my pc
can you go to youtube? because if you can just youtube each song until you find it
iCoF l OLDA l OoT
COGNITION OF FRUITS
Cant youtube is blocked on my pc
Nope blocked to. Does someone not just know the song
Well we can't hear it, so how the fuck is anyone supposed to read your mind?