Toribash
Original Post
can we do something about the fuckawful toribash FB page?
it reads and functions like a fan page. there are no posts about events or actually important relevant things to the game.

instead, it's entirely links to lets play videos (presumably by the page admins) with entirely inappropriate and unprofessional captions. and absolutely nothing fucking else.

the admin consistently refers to himself in the first person, completely diminishing the fact that the page is about the game, not about the admin.

there is exactly 0 relevant information to any patch updates, news, or events of any kind. who the fuck greenlit this? 30,000 people like this page, and facebook is a huge entryway into new media for the uninitiated -- so when someone clicks on the Toribash page, i can guarantee that they probably won't be allured by the rape jokes and LP shilling. where are your heads at.
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
skulfuk posted every edit ive requested him to post via pm. help him help you by sharing videos with him. he's got a lot on his plate more important imo than a facebook page.

have content creators caption their own content (in moderation)

In regard to this agree that the best thing here is to help skulfuk keep up with it better. So instead of forcing him to do all the work himself and flooding his inbox with PMs wouldn't it be better if we created a stickied thread in the "Entertainment & Media" section of the forum for people to post their content there to be added to the FB page. That way other people that have admin on the FB page can also see when something needs to be added. Its kind of fucked up to push all the responsibility on skulfuk and I for one support making things a bit easier for him to handle.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •