Ranking
Original Post
US marine throws puppy off a cliff [2008]
wow, i just saw this video, its horrible.
http://inthespotlite.blogspot.com/20...iff-video.html
Disturbing video, by far the saddest thing ive seen in my life.

i think it would have been more humane to just shoot it, but the worst part is when he says "what a cute puppy" then throws it as its yelping until it hits a rock and dies.

it was humane to kill it though, because in iraq there is no medicine for stray dogs. he probably saved it from a long, painful death, but the way he did it was terrible.

@ other americans: is this REALLY the truth about iraq, and what our "heroes" think is funny?

btw, this happened in 2008.

also please, dont make this into a "my part of the world is superior to your part of the world" thread
[ESSENCE]
I think there had to be 99 thousand different ways that the situation could have been handled without such heinous acts. As the video said: marines are held to a higher standard than any other civilian. To grab a puppy by the neck, call it cute, and throw it off the cliff as it yelps to it's death is gross by a psychopaths standards. Likewise, the video even said that it's not uncommon for marines to take stray dogs and send them home to be put in adoption. And let's say the dogs to just go to the pound, and at WORSE case scenario, it's killed painlessly and instantly by injection.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Even though I don't really like dogs, this is really sad, gross and they should be ashamed. This might be old, but now what are people going to think of the marines? Puppy killing idiots? This is outrageous.

i think it would have been more humane to just shoot it, but the worst part is when he says "what a cute puppy" then throws it as its yelping until it hits a rock and dies.

it was humane to kill it though, because in iraq there is no medicine for stray dogs. he probably saved it from a long, painful death, but the way he did it was terrible.

It would have been more humane to leave it.

In no way is that "humane", just because there is no medicine you have to kill it? What if your kid had some disease, and there was no medicine, would you just kill him?
Last edited by ObamaLlama; Mar 13, 2010 at 01:59 AM.
ObamaLlama
Sounds like allot of work for a fuckin animal, hxc, much simpler to just have it die quickly with the cliff, they didn't have to do anything though they could have just left it...
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Isaac: If you don't want to do the extra work, even though you are part of the navy and hold yourself to a higher moral and ethical standard, you at least pet the thing and leave it be. In no way was his actions justified.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Oh god, my friend and I laughed so hard.

Seriously, it's an animal-- if it was a rat you wouldn't be making such a big fuss.

Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
To grab a puppy by the neck, call it cute, and throw it off the cliff as it yelps to it's death is gross by a psychopaths standards.

Debatable.

Also, Marines are not held to "a higher standard". They are disposable grunts, and shame on you for denying them the simple civility of unjudged entertainment.
back from the dead
^Exactly, it's a fuckin animal why do people get so butthurt about this?

@Hx I said that they didnt have to do anything though, but because they did everyone in this thread got pissed off over an animal, what about the humans that die there, ever think of them?

What's done is done, what are we discussing here? Yes it was unnecessary to throw the puppy off the cliff /thread
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Are you fucking kidding me? How the fuck is that humane, IT WASN'T! its just a poor puppy. would you want some big ass fucker to throw you off a cliff then laugh at you. You disgust me. People like you deserve to burn in hell. Seriously. Every time a puppy is murdered Jesus cries. Save the animals, He didn't have to kill him.
平和 Peace and 戦争 war are abstract concepts.
Because 男性 men always seek 闘争 strife.
^It's because it's cute isnt, you're such a hypocrite, I'm sure if it was something that isnt cute like a puppy you'd be like OH GAWD YAY IT DIED KILL WITH FIRE NEXT TIME derp
DesertPunk

Please click this
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Every time a puppy is murdered Jesus cries.

Bahahahaha.
Anywho, what Oyster said. An animal doesn't have any rights. If the mutt was owned by someone then perhaps you could argue a breach of property laws but it wasn't, according to Hax it was a stray, owned by noone.
So yeah, those Marines can do whatever the hell they want to do to animals.
Also, lol'ing at everyone here who hates Oyster for his opinion.